Viking Tuscany Series 48" Pro-Style Dark Blue Dual Fuel Range - TVDR4804IDB
Florence, Italy is known for outstanding food, delicious wine, impeccable design, and attention to detail. Combining Italian design with Viking Professional performance, the Tuscany range was born in the heart of Italy. This sophisticated new line of Italian Provincial ranges are sized and featured to meet the needs of American architecture and lifestyles. Incorporating the highest quality materials and unsurpassed reliability Viking is known for, Viking Tuscany is offered in multiple configurations and options to meet the most discriminating tastes.
- High performance burners provide fast boil times and a gentle simmer
- 20,000 BTU – 8,500 BTU high burner ratings
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Electronic single point spark ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron burner grates
- Optional surface configurations
- Machined steel griddle/simmer plate (with grease collection drawer)
- Cast iron French top
- Induction elements
- Polished chrome die cast knobs
- Large Left Oven – 3.8 cu ft. electric oven
- 25 3/4"W. x 13"H. x 19 5/8" D.
- Eight cooking functions – Bake, Convection Bake, Tru Convection, Low Broil, High Broil, Convection Broil, Defrost, Proof
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Six rack positions with two oven racks including one TruGlide™ Rack
- Two oven lights
- Right Convection Bake Oven – 2.4 cu ft. oven
- 11 5/8"W. x 18 1/4"H. x 19 5/8"D
- Side swing oven door
- One oven rack
- Storage drawer for baking pans with soft-close glides
- 4 gas burners; 2 induction elements
- Height: 35-7/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 47-7/8"
- Depth From Rear
- End of side panel: 26-3/4"
- Front of door: 26-3/4"
- End of towel bar: 30-3/8"
- End of door handle: 28-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full – complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Five-year limited – all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)