Viking 42" Stainless Steel Ultra-Premium Built-In Gas Grill - VGIQ542241LSS
Viking Professional 5 Series grills may be built into a custom enclosure, built-in with stainless steel cabinetry, or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge - from seared tuna fillets to 25-lb. smoked turkeys
- Installation Options
The choice is yours. Building in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System
Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer
Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
Individual grease management trays under each burner area. Stainless steel ball-bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Halogen Canopy Lighting
Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Stainless Steel Grates
Stainless Steel grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly and creat restaurant-style grill marks.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner
A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner with a 55 lbs. maximum capacity on the rotisserie rod.
- 120V Electric Ignition
Burners ignite at light/high position and have automatic re-ignition system if extinguished.
- Removable Smoker Box
Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows for smoking with wood chips or enjoying extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Viking Blue LED Illumination
An elegant ray of blue light washes over each control knob for nighttime grilling.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power and Features
- Extremely large grilling surfaces
- 42"W. grill – 706 sq. in. – 4.9 sq. ft.
- Polished/brushed edge canopy design
- Stainless steel grill grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly
- Ceramic heat distribution system - briquettes with "flip-clean" self-clean design
- Push and turn 120V electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy ignition
- Automatic Re-ignition System
- 25,000 BTU Nat/22,000 BTU LP stainless steel grill burner
- EasyLift™ Canopy System
- Built into canopy and hidden from view
- Control Panel Illumination
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob
- Laser-Etched Graphics on control panels
- All outdoor graphics are permanently laser-etched at the factory
- Smoker box
- May be removed for use of entire grilling surface
- Rotisserie system features – Gourmet-Glo™ 15,000 BTU one-piece infrared rotisserie burner, fully enclosed 1/2" stainless steel rotisserie rod with stainless steel forks, and heavy-duty rotisserie motor
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy
- Provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- Stainless steel warming rack can be adjusted to two different positions
- Hermetically sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming and will not fog
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, pull-out drip tray
- Individual grease management trays under each burner area
- Stainless steel, ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
TruSear™ Infrared Burner
- 30,000 BTU high/17,500 BTU low
- Creates an intense, searing heat (1200°F+) which caramelizes the outside of food items locking in the food's natural juices and flavors
- Width: 41-1/4"
- Depth: 24-3/8"
- Height: 10-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative
- Lifetime limited – rust-through on all stainless steel components
- Five-year limited – infrared rotisserie burner(s) and TruSear infrared burner