Focal Ultra Compact 4-Channel Amplifier - FD4.350
The FD 4.350 is the 4-channel model (4 x 58 Watts RMS) and the most versatile of the range. It can operate in 4-, 3- or 2-channel mode. In most cases, it will be used to amplify a car's front and rear speaker drivers. It can also be used to drive front speaker drivers and a small subwoofer, for a small installation which stays simple and integrated.
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology – Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifiers New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors – 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included – easy to install
- 4/3/2-Channel D Class amplifier: High-level inputs with auto-detection / RCA low-level inputs
- CEA power (4 Ohms): 4 x 58 Watts RMS
- Power max (2 Ohms): 4 x 100 Watts RMS
- Power max (4 Ohms bridged): 2 x 200 W RMS
- Configurable high-pass/low-pass crossover: 40Hz – 400Hz
- Full Range Mode: Yes
- Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 1-11/16"
- Depth: 7-13/16"
- Unit: 1.8 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs