Focal Ultra Compact 2-Channel Amplifier - FD2.350
The FD 2.350 is a 2-channel model delivering a power of 2 x 105 Watts RMS under 4 Ohms. For a perfect matching, it's featuring an active high-pass and lowpass crossover. The FD 2.350 can consequently drive a pair of speaker drivers or a subwoofer.
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology – Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifiers New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors – 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included – easy to install
- 4/3/2-Channel D Class amplifier: High-level inputs with auto-detection / RCA low-level inputs
- CEA power (4 Ohms): 2 x 105 Watts RMS
- Power max (2 Ohms): 2 x 170 Watts RMS
- Power max (4 Ohms bridged): 1 x 360 W RMS
- Configurable high-pass/low-pass crossover: 40Hz – 400Hz
- Full Range Mode: Yes
- Bass boost: (0-12dB)
- Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 1-11/16"
- Depth: 7-13/16"
- Unit: 1.8 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs