Focal Ultra Compact Mono Amplifier - FD1.350
The FD 1.350 is a mono block amplifier specifically designed for handling a subwoofer channel. It has a power of 210 and 350 Watts RMS under 4 and 2 Ohms respectively. In order to configure the system's bass according to the car's installation; it is equipped with an active crossover, bass correction and phase adjustment.
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology – Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifiers New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors – 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included – easy to install
- 4/3/2-Channel D Class amplifier: High-level inputs with auto-detection / RCA low-level inputs
- CEA power (4 Ohms): 1 x 210 Watts RMS
- Power max (2 Ohms): 1 x 350 Watts RMS
- Configurable high-pass/low-pass crossover: 40Hz – 400Hz
- Progressive phase adjustment: (0-180°)
- Bass boost: (0/6dB/12dB)
- Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 1-11/16"
- Depth: 7-13/16"
- Unit: 1.8 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs