Wolf Coffee System Descaling Solution, Model 824828
When questioning how to clean a Wolf Coffee System it is essential that you use the right product. This is why Wolf has created their Coffee System Descaling Solution, Model 824828. By removing built-up calcium and limescale, you will easily increase the longevity of your coffee system, while also ensuring that you receive a better tasting cup of coffee each time.
- Varify by Checking the Display on Your Appliance:
- The Coffee System flow meter counts the quantity of water used. When the quantity reaches the set limit according to water hardness, the appliance displays "Descaling".
- If Display Shows "Descaling":
- Remove the water tank and empty completely.
- Pour diluted descaler (as indicated on the package) into the water tank, then reinstall.
- Use 4 oz. of descale solution and a full tank of water.
- Install the water spout, then place a large container, more than 50 oz (2 L), under the spout.
- When the appliance is on, press to access options
- Pressoruntil 'DESCALE' is displayed, then press . 'DESCALING UNDERWAY' will appear on the display.
- After 30 minutes, 'RINSING FILL TANK' is displayed.
Fill the water tank with water and empty the large container,
- Press. 'RINSING PLEASE WAIT' will appear on the
- Once the cycle is complete, 'RINSING COMPLETE' will
appear on the display, then fill container and press.
Pressand then press.
- Compatible Models:
- 24" Coffee System - Black
- 24" Coffee System - Stainless