Viking 30" Stainless Steel Electric Range - RVER33015BSS
The freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The five QuickCook™ surface elements, which reach full power in nearly three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system (with the largest convection fan in the industry), you'll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
- Glass Ceramic Surface
Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize air flow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection system. The two-speed convection system turns the fan in both directions to maximize airflow
- TruGlide Oven Racks
This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks
- Large Capacity Oven
Be prepared for the largest of meals, and wait less to cook more with the RapidReady preheat system. A quick preheat means less time waiting for the oven to be ready for cooking
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element
- Left front – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Center – 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- Right front – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Right rear – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Exclusive - Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven rack and two standard racks
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Shipped standard with island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Height: 35 7/8" - 37"
- Width: 29 7/8"
- Depth: 29"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-Year: Parts and Labor