Wolf 36" Black Contemporary Electric Cooktop, Model CE365C/B
Safe, efficient, easy to clean. You know the advantages of an electric cooktop. The Wolf 36" electric cooktop adds another: exhilarating cooking power and precision, made possible by an advanced high-frequency pulsation technology. You'll enjoy restaurant-quality sears and fast boils at the high end, along with a low-end finesse many gas cooktops might envy.
Four cooktop elements feature True Simmer, a setting that holds sauces and stews below the boiling point. A fifth has an even lower, one-touch Melt setting for delicate foods like fine chocolate. With its triple-zone element and dual-element bridge, the CE365C allows configurations of cookware of all sizes, from the most petite saucepan to the biggest stock pot. And it coordinates beautifully with M or E series ovens.
- ACCOMMODATES DIFFERENT PAN SIZES
Five elements with nine zones allow greater flexibility in pan sizes and dish preparation.
- HIGH-FREQUENCY PULSATION TECHNOLOGY
This advanced technology creates superior cooktop performance and control, at both the high and low end.
- TRUE SIMMER SETTING
Provides the consistent low heat you need for extended, even all-day simmering of soups and sauces and for confident preparation of more delicate dishes.
- EXCLUSIVE MELT SETTING
Super-low, one-touch Melt setting allows you to melt even fine chocolate and other delicate foods without scorching.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
- EXCEPTIONAL 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
- ILLUMINATED TOUCH CONTROLS
Easy to read and easy to control cooking settings, with graduated control lighting.
- HOT SURFACE INDICATOR
Hot surface indicator illuminates as a convenient safety reminder and can remain on, even after the cooktop controls are turned off.
- TEMPERATURE LIMITER
Ensures that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass surface is never exceeded.
- UNIVERSAL "OFF"
Turns all elements off, to help prevent any of them from being left on accidentally.
- CONTROL PANEL LOCK
Prevents burners from being unintentionally turned on while not in use, so you can safely clean the cooktop or use the surface as added counterspace without concern.
- AUTOMATIC TIMER UP TO 99 MINUTES
May be set in one-minute increments up to 99 minutes, and chimes when the timer reaches zero, to remind you that your food is ready.
- BRIDGE ZONE FOR 7"X16" COOKING AREA
Bridges between two elements to create a larger 7"x16" cooking area, useful if you're using larger pots or pans.
- CERAN CERAMIC GLASS SURFACE
Sleek black diamond glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat, as well as easy to clean. Translucent surface allows you to see the glow of hot elements, for safer use.
- FLUSH MOUNTING
It can be mounted flush with the countertop for a sleek look that makes cleaning the cooktop and adjacent countertop easier, too.
- High-frequency pulsation technology creates superior cooktop performance and control, at both the high end and low end.
- True Simmer setting provides the consistent low heat you need for extended, even all-day simmering of soups and sauces, and for confident preparation of more delicate dishes.
- One-touch melt setting allows you to melt even fine chocolate and other delicate foods without scorching.
- Bridge zone that creates a large 7" x 16" cooking area, perfect for larger pots and griddles.
- Sliding touch controls with white LED lighting are easy to read and easy to use.
- Hot surface indicator illuminates as a convenient safety reminder and can remain on, even after the cooktop controls are turned off.
- Black ceramic glass is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat
- ADA Compliant
- 1 - 1050/1950/2700 W Element
- 1 - 700/2200 W Element
- 1 - 1200 W Element
- 2 - 1800 W Elements With Bridge
- Element Diameter: 10.5, 8, 5.5, 7
- Star K Certified
- Supply:3-wire, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service:50 amp circuit
- Conduit: 4' flexible
- Height: 4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by Wolf factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
- LIMITED FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: gas burners (excludes appearance), electric heating elements, blower motors (ventilation hoods), electronic control boards, magnetron tubes and induction generators. If the owner uses Wolf factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Wolf Appliance, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Wolf Appliance will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited 60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement filters for ventilation hood recirculating kits are not covered by the product warranty