HP Color LaserJet Pro M476DW Multifunction Printer - CF387A#BGJ
This HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP connects the whole office to vibrant color printing, even on the go and improves productivity with fast, versatile scanning that can send documents directly to email, network folders, and the cloud.
Three- to 10-person teams that need a wired or wireless MFP for vibrant color documents—and sending files directly to their destination.
- Print on your terms
- Just go and print—easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
- Enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.
- Easily print from mobile devices at work, home, or on-the-go with HP's first Mopria-certified MFP.
- Share all your printer has to offer—set up, print, and share with Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
- Scan fast, send securely
- Finish faster—with less standing around—using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Control access to walkup features and easily look up network email addresses, using LDAP connectivity.
- Scan, send, simple—capture and route digital files directly to the cloud, email, or network folders.
- With HP Flow CM Professional, you can easily collaborate on, search, and share your business content.
- Move jobs fast
- Save time and help reduce paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Work smarter—access content and quickly launch tasks from the 3.5-inch color touchscreen.
- Finish projects fast—use the 50-page automatic document feeder to save time.
- Just walk up and print on this MFP from your USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Printer page yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 in continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For more information visit: http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- First page out (ready) black: As fast as 16.5 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 16.5 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP ImageREt 3600
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 40,000 pages
Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 1000 to 2500 HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print Technology: Laser
- Display: 3.5" (8.89 cm) intuitive touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, yellow, magenta)
- Replacement cartridges: HP 312A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 2400 pages) CF380A; HP 312X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 4400 pages) CF380X; HP 312A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 2700 pages) CF381A; HP 312A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 2700 pages) CF382A; HP 312A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 2700 pages) CF383A
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Paper trays, standard: 2
- Paper trays, maximum: 3
- Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Wireless direct printing, NFC touch-to-print, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; Wireless 802.11b/g/n; Host USB
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n)
- Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 Host USB
- Security management: Embedded Web Server: password-protection, secure browsing via SSL/TLS; Network: enable/disable network ports and features, SNMPv1 community password change; HP ePrint: HTTPS with certificate validation, HTTP Basic Access Authentication, SASL authentication; LDAP authentication and authorization; Firewall and ACL; SNMPv3
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 8; Windows Vista; Windows 7 (SP1+); Windows Server 2003 (SP1+); Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); Windows XP (SP2+); CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0 or 3.0) or network connection or Wireless connection; 200 MB available hard disk space; Operating system compatible hardware system requirements see http://www.microsoft.com
OS X 10.6 Leopard, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Internet connection; Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), network or wireless connection; 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- Compatible operating systems: Windows full software installs supported on: Windows 8 & 8.1 (32 & 64-bit) Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Mac full software installs: Mac OS X v10.6 Leopard, v10.7 Lion, v10.8 Mountain Lion, v10.9 Mavericks; Mobile OS native print support: iOS, Android, Windows 8 RT. Other OSs driver support: Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package); SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer); HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Memory, standard: 256 MB
- Memory, maximum: 256 MB
- Printer management: HP Web Jetadmin; HP Utility (Mac); HP Imaging & Printing Security Center; Device Toolbox
- Print speed, color (draft): Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Supported network protocols: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6; Print: TCP-IP port 9100 Direct Mode, LPD (raw queue support only), Web Services Printing; Discovery: SLP, Bonjour, Web Services Discovery; IP Config: IPv4 (BootP, DHCP, AutoIP, Manual), IPv6 (Stateless), IPP Print, SSL Security and Certificate management, Apple AirPrint™
- Paper handling input, standard: 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity: Up to 10 envelopes
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 16K, 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 16K, 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5); Automatic duplexer: A4, B5
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 3.94 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes
- Supported media weight: Tray 1: 16 to 47 lb (up to 58 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 16 to 43 lb (up to 47 lb with postcards, up to 58 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Automatic duplexer: 16 to 43 lb
- Media weights by paper path: Tray 1: 60 to 176 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with postcards and HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards); Automatic duplexer: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Power: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
- Print speed, black (normal): Up to 21 ppm
- Power consumption: 397 watts (print/copy), 17.6 watts (ready), 1.5 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto-Off/Auto-On), 0.2 watts (Auto-off/Manual-On), 0.2 watts (Off) Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified; Blue Angel UZ 171 certified; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
- What's in the box:
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M476; Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges (1200 pages); Hardware Installation guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs; CDs containing software and electronic documentation; Power cord; USB cable (Wireless Units only); Telecom cable
- Print speed, color (normal): Up to 21 ppm
- Cable included: No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Software included: Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller (with Wireless setup assist), HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, Scan to Folder Setup Wizard, Scan to e-mail setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver, Status Alerts, HP Update, DXP (Device Experience), HP Help & Learn Center, HP Product Improvement Study; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP Postscript driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Utility, HP Alerts, HP Firmware Updater
- Height: 19.7"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 18.4"
- Unit: 63.8 lbs
- Shipping: 73.3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Business hour phone support within warranty period