Viking 36" Stainless Steel Rear Downdraft, Model VDD5360SS
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
- 18" High Chimney Rise
Industry leading 18" high chimney rise is ideal for large pots and pans, capturing more smoke and odors than other downdrafts
- Variable Fan Speeds
Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation for every cooking situation.
- Heat Sensor
Automatically adjusts speed of blower to high when excessive heat is detected.
- LED Lighting
Two level LED lighting illuminate the cooking surface.
- Filter Clean Indicator
Take the guesswork out of when to clean the filter with the filter clean indicator light.
Appearance and Design
- Coordinates with both Viking Professional and Viking cooktops and Viking Professional rangetops
- Compact design is installed directly behind a cooktop or rangetop for an unobtrusive appearance
- Thin profile provides additional space under the cabinet
Professional Performance and Features
- Industry leading 18" high chimney rise is ideal for large pots and pans, capturing more smoke and odors than other downdrafts
- Brushed stainless steel cover with dishwasher-safe filters are easy to remove for cleaning
- Filter clean indicator takes the guesswork out of when to clean the filter
- Capacitive touch control on front and top
- Two level LED lighting (500 LUX) for bright surface illumination
- Four speed blower efficiently handles all types of cooking
- Heat sensor automatically adjusts speed of blower to high when excessive heat is detected
Blower Options (Not Included)
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators:
- 600 CFM interior flex blower - (VDVI600):
- Unique ducting capability allows interior blower to be ducted left, right, down or as a remote mount
- 900 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit (VDVE900)
- Extended Height: 47.875"
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 33.375"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full warranty - complete unit
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors