StarTech DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter, Model DP2DVI2
The DP2DVI2 DisplayPort® to DVI Video Adapter Converter lets you connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled desktop or laptop computers.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI2 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
StarTech.com also offers the DP2DVIS, an Active DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- 4 inch cable offers added flexibility in tight spots
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- Adapter Style: Adapter
- Audio: No
- Converter Type: Passive
- Output Signal: DVI-D (DVI Digital)
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Connector A:1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
- Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- Special Notes / Requirements:
- System and Cable Requirements: DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)
In the Box:
- 1 - DisplayPort to DVI Converter
- Height: 0.7"
- Width: 1.7"
- Length: 10"
- Cable Length: 6"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited