Viking 15" Panel Ready Undercounter Freestanding Ice Machine, Model FPNI515
The only thing more satisfying than your favorite beverage on a hot day is chewable restaurant-style ice to accompany it. Now enjoy your favorite ice at an arm's reach with the Viking Professional Nugget Ice Machine. Savor your favorite craveable ice in a 15-inch residential model that conveniently fits in your kitchen, bar, or outdoor setting.
Door panel is an optional accessory available in Stainless Steel finish only.
- Restaurant Style "Nugget Ice"
Your favorite ice is now within an arm's reach! Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage, enhancing the taste of every savory sip.
- Easy Operation
User-friendly electronic control panel clearly displays ice production status and maintenance needs
- Heavy Duty Supply of Nugget Ice
Produces up to 80 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Ice bin stores up to 26 pounds of ice
- Illuminated Bin
Interior LED light provides visibility for easy scooping.
- Tru-Flush™ Design
Cabinet-friendly design allows ice machine to fit flush in 24" deep cutouts.
- Produces up to 80 pounds of nugget ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel:
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Factory installed drain pump
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush™ design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 115V/60 Hz; 15-amp dedicated circuit; 6' (182.9 cm), 3-wire cord attached to product
Maximum Amp Usage
Inlet Water Requirements
- 1/4" copper tubing inlet waterline; 20 psi minimum to 80 psi maximum 50° F (10° C) minimum to 100° F (38° C) maximum
- 3/8" ID x 10' plastic tubing supplied
- 50° F (10° C) minimum to 100° F (38° C) maximum
- Height: 33-7/8" to 34-7/8"
- Width: 14-7/8"
- Depth Without Door Panel: 22"
- Depth To Front of Door Panel: 22-3/4"
- Depth To Front of Handle: 25-1/4"
- Height: 34-1/4" to 35-1/4"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 2-year full covers complete unit
- 6-year full – sealed refrigeration system
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- 12-year limited – sealed refrigeration system