Wüsthof Grand Prix II 5" Tomato Knife, Model 4104
This relatively new addition to the WÜSTHOF family features precision forged blade/bolster/tang permanently bonded to molded pebble-grained, slip-resistant handles. Contemporary, authoritative look with WÜSTHOF'S signature weight, heft and balance.
The serrated edge slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
- 5" blade with two prongs, made for neatly slicing juicy, ripe tomatoes, fresh rolls, bagels and even hard salami
- Blade is hand forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic, permanently bonded pebble-grained slip-free black handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.