Wüsthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2" Utility Knife, Model 404012
This relatively new addition to the WÜSTHOF family features precision forged blade/bolster/tang permanently bonded to molded pebble-grained, slip-resistant handles. Contemporary, authoritative look with WÜSTHOF'S signature weight, heft and balance.
All purpose knives for "in between" jobs. Medium sized fruits and vegetables. Smaller cuts of meat and poultry.
- 4-1/2" blade for cleaning or cutting medium-sized fruits and vegetables and smaller cuts of meat and poultry
- Blade is hand forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic, permanently bonded black handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.