Wüsthof Grand Prix II 8" Carving Knife, Model 450520
This relatively new addition to the WÜSTHOF family features precision forged blade/bolster/tang permanently bonded to molded pebble-grained, slip-resistant handles. Contemporary, authoritative look with WÜSTHOF'S signature weight, heft and balance.
Select blade length based on your eating habits. The longer the blade, the thinner the slice. An 8" carving knife is also ideal for larger fruits and vegetables.
- 8-inch blade for carving large cuts of meat
- Blade is hand forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic, permanently bonded black handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.