Wüsthof Grand Prix II 2-3/4" (7 CM)( Trimming Knife, Model 4021
This relatively new addition to the WÜSTHOF family features precision forged blade/bolster/tang permanently bonded to molded pebble-grained, slip-resistant handles. Contemporary, authoritative look with WÜSTHOF'S signature weight, heft and balance.
The basic knife for every kitchen. From apple coring to zucchini peeling, and a lot of small jobs in-between. Made in Solingen, Germany, by WUSTHOF-TRIDENT. The WUSTHOF KNIFE is hot-drop forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel, a specially alloyed surgical steel, consisting of exacting proportions of carbon, chromium, molybdenum and vanadium. In 38 major manufacturing steps from forging to tempering, to grinding and polishing, the WUSTHOF knife is created. Quality all the way.
- 2.75" Trimming Knife, De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
- Blade is hand forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic, permanently bonded black handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.