Nest Cam Indoor Black Security Camera - NC1102ES
Nest Cam helps you keep an eye on what matters to you. It looks for motion and listens for sound. And if something's up, it sends an alert to your phone.
- Sightline: A new way to experience your video history in the Nest app. Speed through a day in seconds and quickly find the moment you're looking for.
- Spaces: Spaces will group your Nest products by room and lets you see all your cameras at once. And if you're connected to wi-fi, it will show you all their live views
- Free 3-hour snapshot history: Missed an alert? Get still photos of activity from the last three hours for free in the Nest app.
- Password-Protected live streams: Share a password-protected live view of your camera.
- Person Alerts: Get a special alert when Nest Cam sees a person, like if someone's at the door (Nest Aware Subscription required).
- Easy 60-second setup
- Full 1080p HD video
- Activity alerts
- Night Vision
- Clear Zoom
- Talk & Listen
- Nest app
- Software updates over Wi-Fi
- Camera: 1/3", 3 megapixel sensor with millions of colors and 8X digital zoom
- Video: H.264 encoding, up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec
- Field of view: 130° diagonal
- Night Vision: 8 High-power infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR cut filter
- Audio and lights:
- RGB LED
- Connectivity requirements:
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest account
- Android 4.1 update
- Connectivity Requirements
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access.
- Requires a web browser or a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p.
- Operating temperature: 32-104ºF (0-40ºC)
- Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- AC power adapter:
- Input: 100-240VAC 0.2A
- Output: 5VDC 2.0A
- Bandwidth Requirements:
- At 720p, each camera requires an average of 200 kb/s of upload bandwidth and support for peak rates of 500 kb/s of upload bandwidth.
- At 1080p, each camera requires an average of 450 kb/s of upload bandwidth and support for peak rates of 1200 kb/s of upload bandwidth.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 720p, this requires 60GB of upload bandwidth per month. At 1080p, this requires 140GB of upload bandwidth per month.
- How does it work?
- Easy 60-second setup.
Just plug it in, download the Nest app and set it up from your Android or iOS device.
- Get alerts on your phone.
Nest Cam tells you if there's motion or sound in your home while you're gone.
- No light? No problem.
Keep an eye on things around the clock. With Night Vision, you can see in the dark.
- Find out what you missed.
Continuously record up to 30 days of video in the cloud with a Nest Aware subscription.
- See your home in HD.
Securely stream 1080p HD video to your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Talk and listen.
Hear when the baby wakes up. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Zoom and enhance.
See the whole room at once, or zoom in to see something up close with Nest Cam's 8x digital zoom.
- Bank-level security.
Your home – and video – should be private. So Nest Cam uses security with 128-bit SSL encryption.
In The Box:
- Nest Cam indoor camera
- 10-foot USB cable and power adapter
- Wall-mounting plate
- Nest screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Window decal
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Unit: 7.16 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two-year limited hardware warranty
- For a list of specific/additional technical requirements, please see the manufacturer's website