Nest Protect White Wired Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm - S3003LWES
There's never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there's a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you're not home.
- Phone alerts include:
- Smoke & Carbon monoxide
- Sensor failure
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- Voice alarms with custom location
- Nest App
- App Silence
- Detects carbon monoxide
- 10-year product lifetime
- Safety Checkup
- Heads-Up alerts
- Sound Check
- Self Test
- Nightly Promise
- Steam Check
- Wireless Interconnect
- Safety History
- What To Do
- Home Report
- Emergency clip record with Nest Cam
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ± 1.8ºF (± 1ºC)
- Humidity sensor, ± 3%RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120º field of view to 20 feet
- Ambient light sensor
- Omnidirectional microphone, 70dBA SNR
- Speaker loudness: 80dB @ 3 feet (1 m) @ 1kHz
- Horn: 85dB SPL @ 10 feet (3 m)
- Light ring: RGB color ring with 6 LEDs
- Out of the box:
- US: English, Spanish Canada: English, French
- English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Wireless interconnect: 802.15.4b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Nest Protect Wired Three long-life backup batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium "L91" AA)
- Connectivity requirements:
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest account
- Android 4.1 update
- Connectivity Requirements
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access.
- Compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0
- The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40ºF (4ºC) or exceeds 100ºF (38ºC).
- Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non condensing).
- Nest Protect has been tested to comply with safety standards UL 2034, UL 217and NFPA-72 set out by UL and California State Fire Marshal.
- How does it work?
- Get alerts on your phone.
Nest Protect can send you a message when there's a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where.
Nest Protect speaks up if there's smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you can't.
Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding.
- A light in the dark.
Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way
- Every second counts.
The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app.
Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span.
Nest Protect's long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound.
Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything's working well.
In The Box:
- Nest Protect
- Four screws
- User's Guide
- Welcome Guide
- 120V AC connector
- Three wire nuts
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 5.3"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Unit: 13.9 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two-year limited hardware warranty
- For a list of specific/additional technical requirements, please see the manufacturer's website