Thermador 30" Professional Series Pro Harmony Standard Depth Gas Range - PRG305PH
Now, home cooks can enjoy the next generation of surface cooking for the Pro Rangetop, Pro Harmony® Ranges and Pro Grand® Ranges with the introduction of the Thermador Professional Five Pedestal Burner range.
Our new 30-inch Pro Harmony Range gives you five pedestal Star® Burners (2 with ExtraLow® feature), a 4.4 cubic foot oven and gas rangetop & electric oven (dual fuel) operation. The Thermador fourth generation, patented Star® Burner delivers superior power and heat distribution while our exclusive burner pedestal with QuickClean Base® allows easy access under the burner for effortless cleaning.
- Patented Star Burner
Our exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star® Burner's unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow feature. The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner
The ExtraLow feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100°. Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching.
- Fastest Time to Boil
The unique five-point design of our patented Star® Burners directs heat evenly from the center of the pan to its edges for faster time to boil. It boils water over 50% faster than leading competitors.
- QuickClean Base
The raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted for perfect integration and easy cleanup. A hand and sponge fit easily under each burner to wipe the surface clean and a teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near the base.
- Exclusive, patented Star® Burner – most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Can be installed with zero inch clearance, flush against rear wall surface.
- QuickClean Base® designed for easy surface cleaning
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow® Simmer burners
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Five burner Range with an overall output of 59,000 BTU (NG)
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Star® design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow®
- Powerful, 23,500 BTU bake and 20,000 BTU broil burners
- Convection Bake offers precise multi-level baking results
- Massive oven capacity of 4.4 cu.ft.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- One Full Access® telescopic rack and two standard racks, all with integrated easy-grip handle
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Sabbath mode
- Bold Professional design
- Truly Flush Mounted™, 24" standard cabinet depth
- Patented Pedestal Star® Burner with QuickClean Base™
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- 30" units ship standard with island trim included
- Amps (A): 15
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Gas type: Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Plug type:120V-3 prong
- Temperature control: electronic
- Type of grate: Cast iron
- Time control: No
- Included accessories: 1 x low back guard, 1 x Broiler pan
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (W): 2.93
- BTUs: Natural Gas 10000, LP 9100
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (W): 2.5
- BTUs: Natural Gas 8000, LP 6000 - ExtraLow® Burner
- Location of 4th heating element: back right
- Power of 4th heating element (W): 2.35
- BTUs: Natural Gas 8000, LP 6000
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (W): 5.27
- BTUs: Natural Gas 15000 , LP 14000 - ExtraLow® Burner
- Location of 6th heating element: front center
- Power of 6th heating element (W): 4.4
- BTUs: Natural Gas 15000, LP 11000
- Height: 35.87"- 36.75"
- Width: 29.94"
- Depth: 24.75"
- Unit: 336 lbs
- Shipping: 400 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Year Limited Parts and Labor