Sennheiser Headphone Amplifier With DAC - HDVD800
With Sennheiser's HDVD 800, sound is perfect. The HDVD 800 is able to connect with digital sources and is equipped with a high-quality Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) that converts digital audio data into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. This enables the HDVD 800 to transmit the entire frequency spectrum of high-end audio sources without any loss of frequencies. In addition to the symmetrical inputs, the HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical input socket; incoming signals are symmetrized before further processing takes place. Digital sources can be connected to the rear of the unit via an XLR (AES/EBU) input, optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital inputs or USB. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 KHz*. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this high-end, solid-state amplifier harmonize perfectly and deliver an ultimate acoustic performance when paired with any of Sennheiser's audiophile headphones.
- D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- D/A transducer can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analog inputs
- Symmetrical output
- Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which symmetrical)
- Compatible with the Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones
- Frequency response: 0.3 Hz to 100 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
- Audio input
- Analog input XLR-3 : Max. input voltage 20 dBV / Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Analog input RCA: Max. input voltage (eff) 14 dBV / Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Digital SPDIF (RCA): Max. sampling frequency 192 kHz /AES3-compatible) / Max. resolution 24 bit
- Digital SPDIF (TosLink): Max. sampling frequency: 88,2 kHz (AES3-compatible) Max. resolution: 24 bit
- Digital AES/EBU (XLR-3): Max. sampling frequency: 192 kHz (AES3-compatible) / Max. resolution: 24 bit
- USB (USB-B) USB standard: USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 USB audio class: USB Audio 2.0
- Power consumption: 9 W
- Input voltage range: 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz
What's In The Box:
- HDVD 800
- Safety guide
- Quick start guide
- CD containing the user manual and Windows driver
- Height: 2-3/16"
- Width: 8-9/16"
- Depth: 14-3/8"
- Unit: 4.85 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts and Labor