Viking 48" White 7 Series Dual Fuel Range, Model VDR7486GWH
Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges adapt Viking Elevation Burners™ used on the Viking Commercial product line with tried and true robust features from the Viking Professional product line, to create a restaurant-quality range that delivers power and precision for your home. Now you can make dinner for your family instead of reservations.
- Elevation™ Burners
Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- ViChrome™ Griddle
Inspired by the Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle interchanges with reversible grill/griddle accessory providing versatility for griddling and defrosting.
- Digital Meat Thermometer
iDevices optional accessory meat thermometer allows monitoring of food from up to 200 feet away via an Apple of Android device using Bluetooth technology (sold separately).
- SoftLit™ LED Lights
SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Right: 4.7 cu. ft.
- Left: 2.6 cu. ft.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- Viking Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
- VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
- SureSpark™ Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
- Thermostatically controlled chrome griddle heats evenly to provide consistent cooking across the entire surface and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle features a PATENT PENDING grease containment system that strategically directs excess grease into a removable capture trough for quick and easy cleanup
- PATENT PENDING StayCool™ Trough Handle is designed to resist heat from the griddle so that the trough can be easily removed and hot grease discarded
Dual Fuel Oven Functions
- Largest self-clean oven in the industry has enough space to accommodate various size bakeware for multi-rack cooking
- PATENTED Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 12 high-performance cooking modes: bake, convection bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, convection roast, hi, med and low broil, convection broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, proof (left oven on 48"W. range), and self-clean
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense heat to lock in savory juices
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven on 48"W. range)
- Concealed four pass bake element (left oven on 48"W. range)
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are (right oven on 48"W. range)
- Accessory broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- iDevices optional accessory meat thermometer allows monitoring of food from up to 200 feet away via an Apple or Android devise using Bluetooth® technology. Perfect for baking and roasting so you never have to worry about undercooking (sold separately)
- GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close, ensuring delicate baked goods are not disturbed
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks for safer and easier removal of heavy bakeware
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- Seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner
- Easy to clean porcelainized oven cavity
- Self-clean oven
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning
Gas Manifold Pressure
- Natural 5.0" W.C.P./ Liquid Propane LP 10.0" W.C.P
Griddle Burner Rating
- 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW Nat/4.0 kW LP)
- Shipped Natural or LP/Propane, accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line. Unit is field convertible with proper conversion kit
Maximum Amp Usage
- 240V - 43.0 amps / 208V - 37.3 amps
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-15/16" to 37-9/16"
- Width: 47-7/8""
- Depth from Rear to End of Side Panel: 25-1/4"
- Depth from Rear to Front of Door: 26-15/16"
- Depth from Rear to End of Door Handle: 30"
- Additions to Base Height:
- To Top of Island Trim: add 1"
- To Top of Backguard: add 10"
- To Top of High Shelf: add 24-1/8"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25-5/16"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 13-3/4"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full – complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Five-year limited – all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)