La Cornue Stainless Steel Flamberge Rotisserie - BFG
The new key unit in the cooking area
A real jewel of technology, the Flamberge Centenaire roasts all meats, poultry, fish and whole fruits perfectly.
With a new, streamlined yet spectacular design, and a reliable, simplified mechanism, the Flamberge optimises the circulation of heat flow.
Both easy to fit because it has no particular ventilation constraints and practical, the Flamberge is a magnetic attraction in any kitchen, immediately arousing a desire to use it.
La Cornue designed special cabinet to accommodate "The Flamberge rotisserie" which will also offer you additional storage.
- The accessible parts are hot while in use: Ideally the Flamberge unit should be fitted into a non-combustible cavity. Good ventilation must be ensured with several fresh-air entry points and cool-air exit points in front and behind the machine.
- The gas supply requires a 15mm (1/2 inch BSP) pipe connection to be fitted to the unit.
- A valve to shut off the gas must be installed.
- A 13 amp electric feed is required at the bottom rear of the Flamberge unit
- Voltage: 120v Available in gas only (Natural or Propane)
- Gas: 27,000 BTU Natural or 25,000 BTU Propane
- Accessories Included:
- 1 porcelain roasting tray
- 2 roasting spits
- 1 roasting spit with clamp
- Height: 28.5"
- Width: 29.7"
- Depth: 15"
- Minimum Cutout Dimensions:
- Height: 28.7"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 18"
- Metal Trim Frame:
- Height: 31.2"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 25.6"
- Unit: 132 lbs
- Shipping: 145 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Parts and Labor
Please note: The Centenary Rôtisserie is a UL-Approved product for residential installation. A gravity flue is not required but may be used as desired. This is a zero clearance product.