Brother P-Touch Grey Handheld Label Maker - PT-H100
The PT-H100 makes it easy to create stylish labels for your home or on-the-go. With its one-touch formatting keys and array of pre-designed labels, getting organized just got easier.
Create personalized, decorative labels using a variety of frames, symbols and Auto Design templates. Even save up to 9 of your "Favorites" to memory, for easy re-printing.
Conveniently organize your wires and cables using the built-in cable labeling feature. The portable, handheld design makes it perfect for use away from your desk.
Uses durable, easy peel, laminated "TZe" series tapes up to 12mm wide – perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Operates on 6 "AAA" batteries (sold separately).
- About our Laminated Tapes
The PT-H100 uses tapes from our TZe laminated line, whereby the text is protected by a thin, clear film. They withstand water, grease, fading and abrasion, and can be used in hot and cold environments, as well as outdoors. Choose from a wide variety of TZe tapes to match your application – use Standard Laminated Tapes for general home or office applications, or use one of our specialty tapes for labeling everything from wires and cables to photos for scrapbooking. We even have non-laminated fabric iron-on tape for labeling
clothes, sports uniforms, linens and more.
- Great for a Variety of Applications
Use P-touch® labels to help you stay organized. Categorize folders with colorful labels according to content to help facilitate quick identification and retrieval of important documents. Create a customized label to easily identify personal items. Including contact information, such as a phone number or e-mail address helps to ensure that misplaced items are returned to their rightful owners. Not sure what is lurking in that food storage container? Use laminated P-touch® labels to keep track of items in your refrigerator or freezer. Include useful information – such as time and date packed or heating instructions. Your containers can go from freezer to the microwave… even the dishwasher – while remaining legible and affixed.
- Easy to Use
The PT-H100 makes it easy to create stylish labels for your home and office. With its convenient one-touch keys - getting organized just got easier. Quickly access font styles, frames or pre-formatted Auto Design patterns with a touch of a button. With its easy-access memory, you can save up to 9 of your most commonly printed labels – so reprinting is a snap.
- Conveniently Label Cables and Wires
Don't know what to do with that mass of knotted wires behind your desk or entertainment center? Tame the "wire jungle" with P-touch® labels that clearly identify each cable or cord. Gone are the days of trying to trace indistinguishable cords back to their devices. The PT-H100 offers a built-in cable labeling feature that automatically formats your labels for you – so organizing your cables, wires and cords couldn't be easier.
- Create Custom Labels Quickly and Easily
Create stylish labels using the variety of built in frames, symbols and trendy Deco Mode patterns. The PT-H100 also offers a number of pre-formatted Auto Designs patterns– so you don't have to fuss with formatting…just select the design, enter your text and print.
- One-touch keys: quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design: perfect for "on-the-go" use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, "TZe" tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 "Favorite" labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Model Type: Handheld
- Tape Family:
- Tape Sizes‡:
3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm
- Tape Length‡: 26.2'
- Tape Technology:
- Tape Types‡: Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive , Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free
- LCD Display:
12 char x 1 line
- Maximum Print Resolution:
- Maximum Print Speed:
20 mm / sec
- Keyboard: ABCD
- Batteries: 6 "AAA" Alkaline (not included)
- Number of Fonts:
- Font Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Number of Font Styles: 9
- Built-in Symbols: 178
- Font Styles:
Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Vertical
- Max. Print Height: 9.0 mm
- Maximum Print Lines: 2
- Label Length Setting:
- Auto Incrementation: No
- Auto Numbering:
- Vertical Printing: Yes
- Mirror Printing: No
- Rotate Printing: No
- Text Insert:
- Text Framing/Fill Pattern:
Yes (7 kinds) / No
- Multi-copy Print:
up to 9 copies
- Memory: Yes (9 labels)
- Date/Time Stamp:
- Built-in Designs/Templates: 12 Deco Mode Patterns; 9 Auto Designs
- Auto Formats:
- One 0.47" (12mm) x 13.1' (4m) Black on White laminated "TZe" starter tape, User's Manual
Conditions for the MFC-L2740DW
- Images‡: Images are for illustrative purposes only
- Tape Length‡: Unless otherwise noted.
- Tape Sizes‡: Tape widths listed in inches are approximate. Actual tape widths are listed in millimeters (mm).
- Tape Types‡: ‡ Claims that adhesive is "acid-free", "photo safe" and/or "safe for use" are based upon (i) Satisfactory test results obtained from Photographic Activity Tests per ISO 14523 and non-acidic pH Tests per TAPPI 509; (ii) Certifications from material manufacturers; and (iii) Atomic scans of adhesive following removal of backing paper. Data from independent tests performed at the Image Permanence Institute at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Height: 8.2"
- Width: 4.3"
- Depth: 2.3"
- Unit: 0.9 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor