KitchenAid 30" Black Stainless Combination Convection Wall Oven - KOCE500EBS
This 30" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper Microwave Convection Cooking Oven combines a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven (lower oven)
Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- Microwave Convection Cooking (upper oven)
Increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option
- Professionally-Inspired Design
Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- Temperature Probe
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly
- EasyConvect™ Conversion System
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity (lower oven)
Gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (upper oven)
The upper microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven
- Crispwave™ Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven)
Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods
- SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack (lower oven)
Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes
- Convection Element Power: 3200
- Interior Coating: Porcelain
- Bake Element Power: 2800W/2427W
- Interior Color: Blue
- Number of Oven Lights: 2
- Number of Rack Guides: 6
- Oven Rack 1 Type: Standard
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Oven Rack 2 Type: Standard
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Oven Rack 3 Type: Gliding Roll-Out
- Self-Cleaning: Adjustable Self Cleaning
- Convection Element Type: True
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Broiler Element Power: 4000W/3467W
- Display Color: White
- Features: Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Star K, Temperature Probe, Time Bake, Timer
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Cooking Power Wattage: 900
- Turntable: Yes
- Convection: Yes
- Door Swing: Drop Down
- Grill Power Wattage: 1600
- Turntable Diameter Size: 14-1/8
- Convection Power Wattage: 1600
- Quick Touch Settings: Add A Minute, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam Cook
- Sensor Cooking: Yes - Microwave
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Handle Material: Metal
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large
- Flush Installation Approved: Yes
- Height: 42-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26-7/8"
- Oven Interior
- Height: 18"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 41-3/8"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor