Gaggenau 24" Undercounter Stainless Steel Wine Climate Cabinet, Model RW404761
With two independently controlled climate zones, the RW 404 allows professional wine storage in an exceptionally small space. The under-counter wine storage unit is 24 inches wide and offers space for up to 34 bottles. Electronic regulation guarantees constant temperatures of between 41°F and 64°F. The wine can be accentuated impressively thanks to the option of a presentation light.
- Two independently controllable climate zones
- Consistant temperatures with exact control from +37 °F to +68 °F (+5 °C to + 20 °C)
- Humidity control
- Extendable bottle trays in beech and aluminium
- LED lightning
- Cushioned door closing system allowing a soft and controlled door closure
- Lockable door
- Capacity 34 bottles
- Electronic temperature control with digital display.
- Touch keys.
- Presentation light option in each climate zone, dimmable.
- Interior lighting with automatic dimming with opening and closing of door.
- Dynamic cold air distribution.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Cushioned door closing system integrated in door hinge.
- 1 activated charcoal air filter for both climate zones.
- Open-door and malfunction alarm.
- Dust filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Net volume 4.3 cu. ft. (94 liters)
- Capacity 34 bottles (based on 0.75/l standard bottles).
- 5 bottle trays, 3 of which are extendable.
- Storage of magnum bottles possible.
- LED lightning
- Energy consumption 144 kwh/year.
- Noise level 38 dB (re 1 pW).
- Total connected load 0.20 kW.
- 115 V / 60 Hz
- Total Amps: 10 A .
- Connecting cable 70 7/8" (1.8 m) with plug
- Height: 33"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Depth: 22-1/2"