Klipsch Black Elevation Speaker - RP-140SA
In a league of its own. The RP-140SA Dolby Atmos® enabled elevation speaker effortlessly adds the Dolby Atmos experience to your current floorstanding or bookshelf speaker. In addition to delivering the Klipsch Dolby Atmos sound, the RP-140SA Elevation Speaker's versatility allows it to become a surround sound speaker angled perfectly on your wall.
- Take Your Movies and Music To New Heights
The Reference Premiere RP-140SA Dolby Atmos® enabled elevation speaker is a fantastic complement to our Reference Premiere family. Set this height channel on top of your existing floorstanding speaker to complete a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound. Your music and movies will never sound the same
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
Redesigned Tractrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class
- Brushed Polymer Veneer Finish
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece
- Frequency Response: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- Sensitivity: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specification
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 50W / 200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 4" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Acoustic Suspension
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Finish: Brushed Polymer Veneer
- Height: 7"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 11.25"
- Unit: 7.6 lbs
- Shipping:10 lbs