Klipsch RP-450CA Walnut Wood Veneer Center Speaker - RP-450CAWAL
Our proprietary speaker technologies are ideal for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos® listening experience. The RP-450CA center channel speaker delivers clear dialog and a pronounced soundstage for an optimized Dolby Atmos sound.
We designed the RP-450CA center channel speaker to complement our RP-280FA Dolby Atmos floorstanding speakers with real wood walnut veneers. Options include black walnut or natural walnut finishes.
They not only look great, but sound amazing. The whole experience is unlike any other.
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
Redesigned Tractrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- All New Tractrix Port
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: 58-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 150w / 600w
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Driver:1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Main Channel: Quad 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 500Hz/1500Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Finish: Walnut Wood Veneer
- Built From: 2015
- Height: 46.81"
- Width: 31.13"
- Depth: 14.51"
- Unit: 35.7lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs