Audiofrog 10" GS Series Dual 4 Ohm Mobile Subwoofer - GS10D4
Designed for great-sounding low frequency reproduction and high power handling, the G-Series subwoofers have been engineered to provide the same frequency response in the same sealed and vented enclosures as the GB Series subwoofers. GS Series subs feature 3″ (75mm) voice coils wound of fiberglass formers, massive double stacked ferrite magnets and an extended polepiece for magnetic symmetry above and below the gap. They also feature the same rigid treated paper cone and rubber surround as the GB Series subs. Gold-plated 5-way binding posts make connection simple. The GS10D4 includes dual 4-ohm voice coils for system design flexibility for plans that include one or multiple subs.
- Treated Paper Cone
- 3" (75 mm) Voice Coil on Fiberglass Former
- Dual 4 Ω Voice Coils
- Dual Gold-Plated 5-Way Binding Post Connections
- Extended Pole Piece
- Flared Pole Piece Vent
- Dual Ferrite Magnets
- Extended Back Plate
- Vented Stamped Steel Basket
- Tinsel Leads Stitched to the Spider
- Flat, Progressive Nomex® Spider
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω or 8 Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 400 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 1200 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 24 Hz – 180 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V / 1M): 90 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 100 W – 800 W
- Sealed Enclosure Volume: 28.8 liters (1 ft³)
Thiele and Small Parameters
- Revc: 2 Ω or 8 Ω
- Levc @1 kHz: 1.02 mH (2 Ω configuration)
- Sd: 346.3 cm²
- Mmd: 139.3 g
- Mms: 143 g
- Cms: 154 µM/N
- Vas: 26.4 liters
- Fs: 34 Hz
- BL: 11.24 TM (2 Ω configuration)
- Qms: 7.36
- Qes: 0.50
- Qts: 0.47
- Xmax (1-way linear): 15.4 mm (5/8")
- Basket Displacement: 3.09 liters (0.11 ft³)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9-1/4"
- Overall Diameter: 10-5/8"
- Mounting Depth: 6-11/16"
- Mounting Height: 21/32"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor