Audiofrog GS Series 6" X 9" Coaxial Speaker - GS693
Designed as a dedicated midrange driver for special applications in 3-way systems, the GB25 is optimized for enclosures as small as 0.2 liters (2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 2"). The GB25 can be installed in a tiny enclosure in a custom A-pillar or used infinite baffle in a door panel or a dashboard. Like all the GB Series midrange speakers, the GB25 includes a grille and installation kit that can be customized to blend with or highlight nearly any installation.
- Injection molded ABS plastic and fiberglass vented basket
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- 1” (25mm) copper voice coil on Kapton® former
- Flat progressive Nomex® spider
- Ferrite magnet
- 1” (25mm) and 3/4″ (20mm) fabric dome neodymium tweeters
- Tweeters include reflection absorbing and diffusing foam pad
- Low-profile tweeter waveguide helps to provide smooth transition to the midrange
- Fast-on terminals secured with integrated PC board
- Integrated passive crossover (12dB/octave high pass and 6dB/octave low pass)
- Grille included
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 92 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 15 W – 75 W
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5.88" x 8.66"
- Overall Diameter: 6.78" 9.56"
- Mounting Depth: 2.88"
- Mounting Height: 0.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year parts and Labor