Audiofrog GS Series 6" Midrange Car Speaker - GS60
Designed to be used in two- or three-way systems, the GS60 includes a non-resonant injection-molded ABS plastic and fiberglass vented basket. The 1” copper voice coil wound on a Kapton® former provides high power handling. A parabolic propylene cone ensures long-term reliability and provides the right compromise between compliance and stiffness for flatter high frequency response. The ferrite motor includes a neodymium bucking magnet atop the pole piece for increased motor strength and sensitivity. Terminals are secured by a small PC board integrated into the inside of the basket.
The GS60 is optimized for use in passive systems with the GS10 tweeter and the GS610C passive crossover. It can also be used in active systems or in a three-way system with the GS10 and GS40. For a combination of active and passive three-way system, use the GS60 with the GS10, GS40 and GS410C.
- Proprietary injection molded vented ABS and fiberglass basket
- 1" (25mm) copper voice coil on Kapton® former
- Ferrite motor with extended polepiece for magnetic field symmetry
- Parabolic propylene cone
- Flat progressive Nomex® spider
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- Fast-on terminals secured with integrated PC board
- Grilles and multiadaptor included
- Hex screws and tools Included
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 70 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 200 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz – 7 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 89 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 15 W – 75 W
- Recommended Low Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≤ 3.5 kHz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Thiele And Small Parameters:
- Revc: 2.28 Ω
- Levc@1kHz: 0.14 mH
- Sd: 138.93 cm²
- Mmd: 11.8 g
- Mms: 12.75 g
- Cms: 306 µM/N
- Vas: 8.45 liters
- Fs: 80.5 Hz
- BL: 4.4 TM
- Qms: 6.33
- Qes: 0.76
- Qts: 0.676
- Xmax (1-way linear): 4mm (5/32”)
- Basket Displacement: 0.33 liters (0.012ft³)
- Cut-out diameter: 5-1/8"
- Overall Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Overall Diameter Including Mounting Tabs: 6-3/4"
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/32"
- Mounting Height: 5/8"