Audiofrog GS Series Passive Crossover Network - GS610C
The GS610C passive crossover network is a two-way circuit designed for use with the GS10 and GS60. It features air core coils for low saturation at high power and polypropylene series capacitors for high power handling. Also included is a three-position tweeter level adjustment switch that provides the ability boost or attenuate the tweeter’s output from the reference setting. The crossover features screw terminals and a rear-mounted viewing window.
The GS610C is designed exclusively for use with the GS10 and GS60.
- 2-way passive crossover
- Air-core coils
- Polypropylene series capacitors
- 3-way tweeter adjustment switch
- Clear bottom-mounted viewing window
- Screw Terminals
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ù
- RMS Power Handling: 70 W (system)
- Peak Power Handling: 200 W (system)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz (system)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Low Pass Filter: 3rd Order Acoustic
- High Pass Filter: 3rd Order Acoustic
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 15 W – 75 W
- Height: 1.78"
- Width: 3.97"
- Length: 5.9"