Wusthof Classic 6" Cook's Knife - 4582/16
Wüsthof's Classic series of knives features a traditional styling that makes it the most popular of the Wüsthof lines. The hand-forged and hand-honed blades are made from optimum quantities of high-carbon steel and a stain-resistant alloy, resulting in longer edge retention and easier resharpening. A computer-controlled grinding and polishing procedure ensures perfect tapering from bolster to tip for precision slicing. The weighted bolster gives the handle its heft and is considered a signature feature of Wüsthof knives. The fully visible tang on these knives is seamlessly encased in synthetic Hostaform-C handles, which are secured to the tang with three rivets.
The cooking enthusiasts best friend available in blade sizes to fit any skill and performance levels. Owning just one may not be enough! Compare sizes to find your favorite(s).
The WÜSTHOF Steel
Each WÜSTHOF knife is precision forged from
a single piece of chromium-molybdenumvanadium
steel. This specialized high carbon,
stain-resistant alloy ensures that the critical
characteristics of each WÜSTHOF knife are
there right from the beginning:
- Razor sharp
- Long-lasting cutting edge
- High stain resistance
- Easily restorable edge
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.