Viking 30" Cobalt Blue Electric Double French Door Oven, Model VDOF730CB
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional ovens. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm’s reach.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Open Both Doors with One Hand
Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
- CoolLit™ LED Lights
Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage (upper oven)
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results (lower oven)
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready™ Preheat ensures super-fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks in the upper oven and one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack in the lower oven
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete
- Meat probe feature in upper oven sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element in both oven cavities provide easy cleanup
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy
- 4-wire ground, 240VAC, 50 amp electrical connection Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit Should be fused separately
Max. Amp Usage
- 40.0 amps— 240 VAC
- 34.7 amps— 208 VAC
- Height: 51-7/8"
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 39-1/2"
- Height: 50-5/8"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 24"
- Interior (Both Ovens):
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25-5/16"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two Year Full - Complete Product
- 90-Day Full - Cosmetic arts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-Year Limited - Electric Heating Elements