Viking 36" Cobalt Blue Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Model VCBB5363ERCB
The Professional bottom-freezer refrigerator features a drawer-style freezer compartment to store frozen foods neatly and offer easier access to bulky items. With the freezer located below, the large-capacity refrigerator compartment stores fresh foods at an easy-to-reach level.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management
ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest compressor available. Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout.
- The Latest in Spill Control Technology
New Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space. 3/8" thick tempered glass shelves provide industry leading durability.
- New LED Lighting
Bright, energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls.
- Filter-Free Freshness
The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airbourne bacteria and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation. Plasmacluster™ is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Metal Door Bins
Metal door bins provide enduring performance to securely store heavy items.
- New Robust Hinges
Robust DuraHinge™ allows optimal door rotation and maximum durability.
- Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers
Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits in moisture-adjustable drawer(s) with soft-close feature.
- Refrigerator: 15.3 cu. ft.
- Freezer: 5.1 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity: 20.4 cu. ft.
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor quickly chills food and saves energy
- Single compressor system is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available Electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree °F to keep food fresher longer
- Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity
- Maintenance-free Super Clog Resistant™ Condenser prevents dust and other airborne particles from clogging the condenser
- EXCLUSIVE Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses advanced ion technology to eliminate airborne bacteria, mold, and odors to enhance food preservation
- Functions at 100% capacity and never degrades, never needs replacing, and no maintenance is ever required
The Latest in Spill Control Technology
- New Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills
- Seamless glass shelves make cleanup easy and maximize usable space
- 3/8" thick tempered glass shelves provide industry-leading durability
- All items are in clear view with bright energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls
- Ramp on theater lighting provides better visibility
Specialized Refrigeration Storage
- Two adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers with NEW soft-close slides
- Humidity can be set high for leafy greens or low for fruits and vegetables with skins
- NEW Two deli drawers with soft-close slides
- NEW Additional space for large pizza box storage
- Two in-the-door dairy compartments with covers
- Four Patented (three are adjustable) aluminum door bins securely store heavy items
- Adjustable door stops – 90,110 and 120 degrees
Specialized Freezer Storage
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball-bearing rollers which glide on a steel track
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods, instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours – improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large-capacity ice bucket
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes, and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range
- 115 volt, 60 Hz, 15 amp dedicated circuit; 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to product
Max. Amp Usage
Inlet Water Requirements
- 1/4” copper tubing inlet waterline; minimum 20 psi; maximum 120 psi
- Height: 82-3/4" to 84-1/16"
- Width: 36"
- Depth from Rear to Front edge of Side Trim: 22-3/16"
- Depth from Rear to Front of top grille: 24"
- Depth from Rear to Front of Handle endcap: 26-1/2"
- Height: 82-7/8" to 84-1/16"
- Width: 35-5/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two Year Full - Complete Product
- 6-Year Full – Sealed Refrigeration System
- 12-Year Limited – Sealed Refrigeration System