Gaggenau 12" Vario 200 Series Electric Grill, Model VR230614
Two independently adjustable zones, an open cast pan support and lava stones allow use of the cooking position for grilling and warming. The grill heating element impresses with an output level of 1,500 watts. A generous control panel makes for convenient and safe operation.
- Main Facts
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series for a harmonic unity
- Generous control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- 2 zones, independently controlled
- Open cast-iron grill, lava stones
- Two independently switchable grilling elements which can be swivelled out (1,500W)
- Cast-iron grill grid.
- Stainless steel lavastone container and grease drip tray, dishwasher-safe.
- Product name / series name: Vario/Domino barbecue grill
- Construction type: Built-in
- Energy source: Electric
- Oven Control: mechanical
- Grill grating material: Cast iron
- Location of control panel: Hob front
- Basic surface material: Cast iron
- Color of surface: Stainless steel, Stainless steel
- Color of frame: Stainless stee
- Total rating: 3.0 kW.
- Connecting cable: 60" without plug (hardwire required).
Consumption And Connection
- Watts (W): 3000
- Current (A): 12; 14
- Volts (V): 208/220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Power cord length (cm): 170
- 1 x lava stones.
- 1 x cleaning brush.
- 1 x cast iron grill.
- 1 x grease drip tray.
- 1 x Stainless steel appliance cover.
- Height: 3-15/16"
- Width: 11-5/16"
- Depth: 20-9/16"