Nest Learning Smart Thermostat 3rd Generation - T3007ES
Never worry about the climate in your home again with the Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation - T3007ES. The new Nest Learning Thermostat offers features that other thermostats only dream of having. These features include Auto-Schedule, Remote Control, Auto-Away, Nest Leaf, Farsight and more. With Auto-Schedule, the Nest thermostat will automatically learn the exact temperatures you prefer and then program itself within a week. Once programmed, the Nest will maintain your ideal temperatures, leaving you completely worry free. By adding a remote control feature, Nest has given you access to control the temperature in your home right from your Smartphone. This means, during the day, if you prefer your home to be a bit warmer or cooler, you will easily be able to maintain the temperature without actually being in your home. For even more convenience, the nest thermostat uses Farsight to sense when you walk into the room it's located in. Once the nest spots you, it will light up with the time or temperature you've set.
For those who travel often, or those who typically go on family vacations or weekend getaways, you will love the Auto-Away feature. With Auto-Away, the Nest will automatically adjust the temperature in your home to be as energy efficient as possible. To help you save even more money on energy, nest thermostats come programmed with Nest Leaf. Nest Leaf guides you by displaying a leaf when you've chosen a temperature that will save energy. Enjoy saving money, while having the most advanced learning thermostat in your home when you install the Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat. You can now control your Nest Thermostat from your wrist with an Apple Watch (not included).
Nest Learning Thermostat
Programs itself. Then pays for itself.
Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat. It learns from you and your home, programs itself automatically, and helps save energy when you're away. And you can control it using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy cost, that means it paid for itself in under two years.
||Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week
||Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop
||Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody's home to help you save energy
||You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction
||When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time or the temperature you set
- 24-bit color LCD
- 480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixel per inch (PPI)
- 2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal
- Heating: 1,2, and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, RH, RC)
- Near-field activity
- Far-field activity
- Ambient light
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Remote control requirements
- Wi-Fi connection with Internet access
- Nest app on phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later
- Android 4.1 update:
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
- Compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Or set it up from your computer using USB and a web browser
- Multi-zone homes
You can control up to 20 thermostats per home. They'll work together to save energy and coordinate Auto-Away
- Nest in two homes
You can control Nest Thermostat in two locations from one Nest account. Check the temperature in your office and turn up the AC on your way there
In The Box:
- Optional trim kit
- Mounting screws and labels
- Nest screwdriver
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card
- Display (Diameter x Height): 3.3" x 1.06"
- Base (Diameter x Height): 3" x 0.42"
- Assembled (Diameter x Height): 3.3" x 1.21"
- Display: 7.25 oz
- Base: 1.35 oz
- Assembled: 8.6 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- For a list of specific/additional technical requirements, please see the manufacturer's website.