Venta White LW 15 Airwasher - 7015536
If you are looking for the best humidifier and air purifier available, look no further than the Venta White LW 15 Airwasher - 7015536. The new Venta Airwasher has been designed to be filterless as well as one of the most compact air purifier and humidifier models available. In order to be completely filterless, Venta has added a unique technology that washes the air as it is drawn into the purifier, which is why it has been referred to as the best air purifier available. Once air has been drawn in, a stack of rotating disks in water cleans the air and traps all impurities, such as smoke, dust, pollen, allergens, and more, leaving you with clean, humidified air. In addition to not having any filters, the Venta LW 15 Airwasher prevents any ions, ozone, or white dust from being left behind.
When it comes to features, the new Venta Airwasher offers a low water warning, an auto shut-off, simple to use speed controls, and to sweeten the deal, a completely energy efficient design. With a low water warning and an auto shut-off, the Venta Airwasher alerts you when the water level is low and then, unlike most air purifiers available, shuts off when the water level is to low or there is no water left. Enjoy clean, odor-free air in your home with the Venta Airwasher LW 15.
- Dual-function: humidifier and air purifier in one
- Compact, efficient, and powerful for indoor air spaces up to 200 sq. feet.
- Low maintenance - just add water
- Auto shut-off feature and low water warnings
- Light and durable – weighs only 7lbs.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors like stale tobacco smoke
- Accommodates all water densities, soft or hard
- Energy efficient, requires little power (<10 watts)
- Simple to use with on/off light and speed controls
- 2X year worry-free cleaning
- No ions, no ozone, no white dust; will not over-humidify
- Available in Anthracite Gray or White
- For rooms up to*: 200 sq. ft.
- Mains voltage: 100–240 V/50–60 Hz
- Disk surface: 15.3 sq. ft.
- Air throughput: 70.6 cfm
- Speeds: 2
- Sound levels (speed 1–2–3): 22–32 dBA
- Energy consumption (speed 1–2–3): approx. 3-4 watts
- Water reservoir: 1.4 gallons
How it Works
- Dry indoor air is literally washed as it is drawn into the appliance.
- Functioning without the use of filter pads, dirt and dust particles adhere to revolving disk stacks in the machine and are collected in the water located in the lower housing compartment.
- Impurities in the air, like old tobacco smoke, household dust, pollen and allergens are trapped in the water, and only clean, humidified air evaporates back into the room.
- Height: 12.2"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Unit: 7 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 10 Years Parts and Labor