DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter, Model CPPT000181
Take to the sky and capture your world in beautiful 4K or 2.7k HD.
The Phantom 3 is an easy to use, fully integrated package with an intelligent system that helps you fly. Even when flying up to 1.2 miles (2km)* away, built-in Lightbridge technology gives you complete control over your Phantom 3 and an immersive, live HD view of everything below. Further adding a new dimension to your experience, automatic video editing software and livestreaming capabilities let you share what you see instantly.
- Epic Aerial Video
Imagine amazing, immersive footage at your fingertips. Imagine capturing content fit for the big screen, with crisp images, beautiful resolution, and vivid colors. With an integrated, stabilized camera, your Phantom 3 brings your imagination to life. The Phantom 3 Professional comes with a 4K camera, while the Phantom 3 Advanced shoots 2.7k HD.
- Finally, a flying camera that packs years of experience in aerial imaging into one compact, easy to use system. With the Phantom 3 Professional, you’re shooting 4K video at up to 30 frames per second and capturing 12 megapixel photos that look crisper and cleaner than ever.
- Professional Lens
The Phantom 3 Professional's camera has an f/2.8 lens with a 94⁰ field of view, virtually eliminating the unwanted lens distortion common in other cameras not built to shoot from the air. Built from 9 separate elements, including two aspherical elements, that reduce weight and complexity without sacrificing image quality, this lens brings the brightest, truest colors to life.
- Stable Footage
When paired with DJI's industry-standard gimbal stabilization technology, your camera is held perfectly stable no matter how you fly. This 3-axis gimbal makes complex shots and hovering for long exposure photos easy. Your camera is capturing smooth, stable footage throughout your entire flight, and the camera and gimbal are fully controllable by the included remote controller and dedicated DJI Pilot app.
- Live HD View
Experience a new view of your world, over distances up to 1.2 miles (2km)* and in real time. Simply connect your phone or tablet, and a 720p HD view of everything your camera sees as you fly is displayed live. This immersive view streams to you in absolute clarity, enabling you to get that perfect shot and experience flying in a unique way.
This live view is made possible by DJI Lightbridge image transmission technology that is used by professional cinematographers and photographers who demand only the best. Fly while seeing everything in HD, and feel what it's like to be above your world without ever leaving the ground.
Allowing this unprecedented long range is DJI's proprietary quad-antennae design. Each of the four legs of your Phantom 3 contains a high-powered antenna, all constantly broadcasting the live video feed and receiving control commands from any direction.
- Complete Control
Keep your Phantom 3 fully under your command while accessing the most-used features right on the included remote controller.
Giving you full control at nearly triple the range of previous Phantom models – up to 1.2 miles (2km)* – is the built-in DJI Lightbridge, which handles all communication to and from your Phantom 3.
This crucial piece of your flight experience has been engineered specifically for flying camera platforms, making every flight easy, safe, and intuitive.
- Remote Controller
With sensitive control sticks, dedicated buttons, and an over 1.2 mile (2km)* range, your customizable Phantom 3 remote controller gives you a completely new way to fly and interact with your Phantom. Ergonomically built to fit perfectly in your hands, your remote gives you the confidence to fly the way you want.
- Easy, Intuitive Controls
Controlling both your Phantom 3's flight path and the included camera feels simple and natural. This advanced remote has been built from the ground up specifically for aerial photography: dedicated buttons let you take photos and video, tilt the camera, direct where your Phantom 3 flies, and bring it back to you at the press of a button.
- Integrated Dji Lightbridge
Enabling the incredibly long range and live HD video stream from your camera, DJI Lightbridge is built into both the remote and the Phantom 3 itself. These two parts work in tandem to ensure a continuous link between you and your Phantom 3.
Powerful communication signals slice through most environmental interference, giving you precise, full control and information from the aircraft at amazing distances.
- Customized Commands
Change your flight mode and set additional commands through the DJI Pilot app. Customize what each of the sticks does, and personalize the two buttons on the back of the remote to activate your favorite functions.
- Unparalleled Safety For First-Time Pilots
A unique Beginner Mode helps you learn how to fly in a safe, limited area. Your Phantom 3 can be set to fly only within a given distance and altitude from you, protecting your Phantom and making it automatically stay inside your desired limits.
This invisible, GPS-enabled "geofence" prevents you from accidentally flying into unwanted areas or obstacles, and helps you enjoy flying while learning at the same time.
- Powerful Mobile App
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device. Plus:
- DJI GO Go Create
Capture and share beautiful content by using the DJI GO app with most DJI products, including the Phantom 3 and Inspire 1. Built for universal compatibility and upgraded usability, simply connect your device, launch the app, and go.
- Compatible With Most DJI Products
- Live HD View
Watch a live HD video feed direct from the camera right on your screen. Adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot.
- Instant Video Downloading
The live video stream
from your camera is automatically saved on your mobile device for easy preview and editing later. use this video as a reference, and download the full quality videos and photos with a few taps
- Easy Video Editor
Create professional-looking movies in minutes using the DJI Director video editor. With a wide variety of pre-designed templates, it’s easy to pick one that suits you best and make a new video to share.
- Comprehensive Media Library
All of your photos and videos that were shot using a DJI product and the GO app are stored in one place, making it easy to browse, share, and send your footage anywhere you like.
- Sharing and Connecting Creativity
Share your best work on SkyPixel, a dedicated platform for aerial photographers and filmmakers from around the world. The GO app also connects to your Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts for quick posting.
- Live Map and Radar
See yourself or your flight platform on a live map, and log exactly where you are filming.
- Detailed Records and Achievements
Every moment is an experience to remember. DJI GO records data on each of your shoots and flights, ready for your review later. The more you use the GO app, the more points you can earn to unlock special badges and rewards.
- Manage Your DJI Account
Access all of your DJI information in one place. Participate in the DJI Forum, earn DJI Credit for future purchases, and review your preferences directly in the GO app.
- Vision Positioning
Fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas with Vision Positioning technology. Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately.
- Easy To Fly
Your Phantom 3 fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. From takeoff to landing, it's completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex aspects of safe, stable flight.
- Maintaining complete control and stability in the air is crucial to every successful flight. The Phantom 3 contains the best and newest DJI flight technology, giving you an enjoyable experience through full, automatic intelligent support. These systems help you fly better and safer, and are designed so that you never have to think about them at all.
- Intelligent, Easy To Fly System
Your Phantom 3 literally helps you fly. It processes information from every sensor and completes complex calculations in real time, giving you a worry-free flight experience that:
- Follows your commands instantly
- Orders your Phantom 3 to stop and hover in place when you release the control sticks
- Allows customized control settings to fit your preferences
- Enables your Phantom 3 to return to you whenever needed
- Return To Home
Bringing your Phantom 3 back to you is as simple as pressing a button on the remote or within the Pilot app. Your system automatically remembers* the point at which it took off, and returns and lands safely at this point when you command it to Return to Home.
*When a sufficient GPS connection is available.
- Main Controller
Processing and analyzing flight data in real time takes serious power. The Main Controller is the control center of your Phantom 3. It collects data from the entire system, including motor speed, GPS location, your command inputs, and data from automatic sensors, and analyzes it all to tell your Phantom 3 exactly how to behave at any given moment.
Never lose track of your Phantom 3. GPS and GLONASS combine to make the Phantom 3 completely aware of its location and relation to you. It hovers more precisely, moves more accurately, and locks onto satellites faster. With the new availability of GLONASS, a minimum of 36 satellites are available to you around the world at any time.
Through the DJI Pilot app, you can track its location on a live map, and record your takeoff point so you can bring it back to you with the tap of a finger.
- Clear Status And Orientation Indicators
Bright LEDs on the front and back of your Phantom 3 tell you status and the direction it is facing, helping you fly safely and with complete awareness of it in the sky.
Keeping your Phantom 3 stable and flying the way you want it to is the Inertial Measurement Unit. Inside is a 6-axis gyroscope and an accelerometer that records and relays even the smallest changes in tilt and movement. It is constantly at work, detecting the slightest changes and compensating for them automatically.
Motor speed is critical to flight, and each motor is managed individually by the Electronic Speed Controllers. ESCs not only relay vital motor speed information to the Main Controller, they also send commands back to the motors based on your input. This constant communication keeps your Phantom stable in flight, and also helps you achieve any flight movement, from gentle pans to rapid acceleration.
- Worry-Free Autopilot Automatic
Elements Of Your Phantom 3's Intelligent Flight System Help You Fly And Are Available At The Touch Of A Button.
With one tap in the DJI Pilot app, your Phantom 3 will turn on its motors and rise to a pre-set height. It will then hover perfectly in place until you direct it where to go.
- Auto-Return Home
When GPS is available, your Phantom 3 remembers the exact spot that it took off from. Wherever your aircraft is flying, tap a button to have it return right back home
If the Intelligent Flight Battery is running low, or if your Phantom 3 loses the connection with your remote controller for any reason, the aircraft will automatically return to the takeoff point and land safely.
- Automatic Flight Logs
Your Phantom 3 automatically logs and remembers the details of every flight you take. Complete flight route, flight time, flight distance, flight location, and cached versions of any photos and videos you took during your flight is at your fingertips for future reference. At the same time, an advanced flight recorder constantly records data from all of your Phantom 3's internal mechanisms, which can be easily shared with the DJI support team if you ever have any questions or issues.
- Intelligent Battery
Higher voltage, more energy, and greater power combine to give you a vastly improved flight experience. This upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Your Phantom 3 continuously calculates its current distance from you and the amount of power needed to return, so you always know how long you can continue flying and when it is time to recharge.
- Unmatched Propulsion
Each motor has the power and precision needed to give you the best flight experience possible. Brushless motors work with lightning-fast ESCs to make your Phantom 3 fast, agile, and responsive.
These powerful motors give you the ability to speed up, quickly increase or decrease altitude, and stop immediately. DJI's powerful air braking mechanisms stop your Phantom 3 make it hover in place as soon as you release the control sticks. Aerodynamic self-tightening propellers boost thrust and stay firmly in place no matter how you fly.
- SDK Development
Have a new idea that requires a view from the sky? Develop your own app by using the DJI Software Development Kit. The Phantom 3 platform is fully open and allows you to program apps that:
- Control The Camera
Take pictures, record video, and control camera tilt and settings, all based on your app's needs.
- Access Real-Time Footage
Record and analyze your Phantom 3's live HD video stream. Use this real-time visual information to make your app more powerful and useful.
- Gather Flight Data
Full flight telemetry, including the Phantom 3's live altitude, speed, distance, and more, is available to your app.
- Follow Me
Program your Phantom 3 to act as your own personal, flying film crew.
- Ground Station
Set waypoints and assign automatic actions for your aircraft to follow.
- Point Of Interest
Select a location or object to focus on, and the Phantom 3 will continuously face it, no matter how you fly.
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Hover Accuracy:
- Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/- 0.5 m
- Horizontal: +/- 1.5 m
- Max Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Max Altitude Above Sea Level: 6000 m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- GPS Mode: GPS/GLONASS
- Sony EXMOR 1/2.3"
- Effective pixels: 12.4 M (total pixels: 12.76 M)
- Lens: FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at ∞
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size: 4000 x 3000
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5
- Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias
- Video Recording Modes:
- UHD: 4096x2160p 24/25, 3840x2160p 24/25/30
- FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Supported SD Card Types:
- Micro SD
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Max Bitrate Of Video Storage: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats:
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Controllable Range: Pitch -90° to +30°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Max Velocity: Less than 8 m/s (when 2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range: 30 cm-300 cm
- Operating Range: 30 cm-300 cm
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux > 15)
- Operating Frequency: 2.400 GHz-2.483 GHz
- Max Distance: 2000m (outdoors and unobstructed)
- Video Output Port: USB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C- 40°C
- Battery: 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Mobile Device Holder: For tablet or phone
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -101 dBm ±2 dBm
- Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- Working Voltage: 1.2 A @7.4 V
- Voltage: 17.4 V
- Rated Power: 100 W
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 4480 mAh
- Voltage: 15.2 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 68 Wh
- Net Weight: 365 g
- Max Flight Time: Approximately 23 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Max Charging Power: 100 W
App / Live View
- Mobile App: DJI GO
- EIRP: 100mW
- Power Spectral Density: 6.9mW/MHz
- Live View Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Live View Quality: 720P @ 30fps (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Latency: 220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Required Operating Systems:
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1.2 or later
- Recommended Devices:
- iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
- Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPERIA, MI 3, MI PAD
- Diagonal Size (Including Propellers): 23.23"
- Unit: 2.82 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs