Human Touch HT-Reflex 2 Foot And Calf Massager, Model HTREFLEX2BK
The next step in foot-and-calf massage excellence is here.
Feet and calves of the world, rejoice! The new Human Touch® HT-Reflex 2 Foot & Calf Massager is the easiest, most effective way to rejuvenate and revitalize tired muscles and joints to put that spring back in your step. Enjoy a soothing life-like foot–and-calf massage with Human Touch® patented Figure-Eight Technology®, healing and soothing your feet every day.
Before you go on that hike or after you return from that conference, the HT-Reflex 2 rejuvenates foot-and-calf muscles to keep them happy and healthy.
- Under-Foot Massage Rollers
Powerful rollers under the feet provide a robust reflexology massage to the sole and heal.
- Patented Figure-Eight Technology®
Massages the calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, circulating blood from the feet toward the core of the body, allowing fresh nutrients to re-enter the calves and feet for greater healing and soothing comfort.
- Remarkably Life-Like Massage
Completely surrounds the feet and calves to deliver a fluid, highly effective massage that emulates the expert hands and techniques of highly trained massage therapists.
- Improved Ergonomic Styling
Enhanced tilt angle perfectly matches the body's ergonomics for maximum comfort. The sleek, modern and compact unit has been stylishly redesigned to provide superior and effective relief at home or work.
- CirQlation® Technology
It's critical to massage the calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like fashion. CirQlation® is a technology developed by Human Touch® that incorporates proprietary mechanics to drive its robotic actuators. The HT-Reflex2 Foot & Calf Massager delivers a remarkably life-like massage that emulates the expert hands and techniques of highly trained massage therapists. Only Human Touch® offers this patented technology.
- What is Reflexology?
- Reflexology is a popular holistic & complementary therapy that benefits and improves general health as well as relieving stress and pain in other parts of the body. Reflexology is relaxing and may be an effective way to alleviate everyday stress. The theory behind reflexology is that these areas correspond to organs and systems of the body. Proponents believe that pressure applied to these areas affects the organs and benefits the person's health and wellness.
- This Reflexology Chart shows pictures of the feet with corresponding internal organs or parts of the body. The underlying principle of Reflexology is that each reflex point of the feet acts as a mirror that corresponds to a particular organ in the body. Practitioners of reflexology believe that by stimulating these points the 7000 nerves and the 26 bones in the feet help release blockages and re-balance the energy flow in the body. This brings the body back into its natural equilibrium which promotes the body’s natural healing power and promote healing.
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts
- Target Area: Calf and Feet
- Height: 16"
- Width: 20"
- Length: 18"
- Unit: 21 lbs
- Shipping: 27 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited