Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond Gloss Black Center Channel Speaker - HTM2D3GB
The HTM2 D3 is the perfect partner for the smaller speakers in 800 Series Diamond range. Boasting Diamond dome tweeters, Continuum and Aerofoil cones, crystal clear sound is guaranteed.
- Continuum Cone
The Continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behaviour that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
Bracing is essential in keeping a speaker stable, so the character of instruments comes through cleanly. Developed using computer modelling and constructed from wood ply with metal reinforcement, Matrix offers the ultimate in bracing.
- Aerofoil Cone
The Aerofoil cone¡¯s variable thickness provides added strength where it is needed to maintain its pistonic shape, delivering rock sold bass.
- Diamond Dome Tweeters
Incredibly light, yet unbelievably rigid, Diamond is the ultimate tweeter material. Delivering the most revealing, natural treble you will ever hear.
- Technical Features:
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST¢â
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Solid body tweeter
- Optimized matrix
- Tweeter on top
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ©ª25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ©ª130mm (5 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ©ª165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil cone bass
- Frequency Range: 33Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 45Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis) TBC
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W - 200W into 8¥Ø on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1 Ohms
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Grill: Black
- Unit: 44 lbs
- Shipping: 50 lbs
- Width: 28.34"
- Height: 11.88"
- Depth: 12.83"