Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond Gloss Black Center Channel Speaker - HTM1D3GB
The HTM1 D3 is the perfect centre speaker to partner either the 800 D3 or 802 D3 in a breathtakingly realistic home theatre system. Its combination of Diamond domes, Continuum cones and Aerofoil bass drivers delivers pristine dialogue and natural, realistic music.
- Continuum Cone
The Continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behaviour that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
Bracing is essential in keeping a speaker stable, so the character of instruments comes through cleanly. Developed using computer modelling and constructed from wood ply with metal reinforcement, Matrix offers the ultimate in bracing.
- Aerofoil Cone
The Aerofoil cone’s variable thickness provides added strength where it is needed to maintain its pistonic shape, delivering rock sold bass.
- Diamond Dome Tweeters
Incredibly light, yet unbelievably rigid, Diamond is the ultimate tweeter material. Delivering the most revealing, natural treble you will ever hear.
- Technical Features:
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST™
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Solid body tweeter
- Optimized matrix
- Tweeter on top
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ø200mm (8 in) Aerofoil cone bass
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 28Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 91dB
- Harmonic Distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1 % 80Hz - 20kHz
- <0.6% 110Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (minimum 3.0 Ohms)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W - 200W into 8 Ohms on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1 Ohms
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Grill: Black
- Unit: 67 lbs
- Shipping: 72 lbs
- Width: 33.5"
- Height: 13"
- Depth: 13.5"