Samsung Stainless Steel Slide-In Dual Fuel Range - NY58J9850WS/AA
Get the best of both worlds with Samsung’s first combination gas cooktop and electric oven.* A responsive gas cooktop offers precision heat control, while an electric oven cooks food quickly and evenly. The versatility continues in the Flex Duo™ oven with Dual Door. Thanks to a removable divider and dual-door design, the single oven can be split into two smaller ones with individual temperature controls and separate doors. It handles anything from day-to-day meals to holiday entertaining with ease.
- Duel Fuel
Samsung's first combination gas cooktop and electric oven provides the best of both worlds for precision and efficiency. The true convection electric oven heats evenly for superior baking, warming and broiling. And the gas cooktop offers powerful even and precise heating.
- Flex Duo™
Cook food faster and more evenly with the Flex Duo™ Oven's Dual Convection system. It allows the single oven to split into two ovens with the Smart Divider and also use convection cooking in both ovens. Two temperature controls cook dishes simultaneously at different temperatures.
- 22K BTU Brass Burner
This flexible burner offers two independent heating elements with power ranging from 22K to 700 BTU allowing to quickly go from a high heat to a true simmer for intense and even cooking. The 22K brass power burner allows for even faster cooking.
- Dual Door
Unique middle-hinged door can open just the top half or the full door, for total flexibility and energy efficiency. Used with the Flex Duo™ Smart Divider, it's like having two ovens in one.
- Slide-in Design
Easily replace your freestanding range for a sleek, customized, built-in look for your kitchen, without having to remodel. The slide-in design appears customized with cabinetry.
- Powerful & Flexible Cooktop
Enjoy the flexibility to cook on 5 specialized burners simultaneously. True Dual Power Burner features two independent heating elements with power ranging from 22,000 BTU to 700 BTU, allowing you to go from a rapid boil to a true simmer. For added convenience, the oval burner can be used for oversized pots and pans.
- Guiding Light Controls
A premium design and intuitive controls offer simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. Control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes. Only cooking options that are able to be selected illuminate and controls go from left to right, eliminating having to go back and forth.
- True Convection
Cook food faster and more evenly with a heated fan system that is great for baking and broiling. Temperature is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly for tastier results each time.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Large Capacity
A 5.8 cu. ft. large capacity (2.4 cu. ft. Upper/ 3.3 cu. ft Lower) oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. The large interior can easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies.
- Warming Drawer
Keep food at the perfect temperature until dinner is ready. Store just-cooked meals until they are ready to serve at optimal temperatures. It also elevates oven capacity, making it easy to slide a large roast inside.
- Reversible Cast Iron Griddle
Cook a variety of breakfast foods or grilled sandwiches at once on the removable stovetop griddle. The reversible cast iron griddle allows you to cook using either a smooth or ridged surface and is included with purchase.
- Custom Wok Grate
Easily accommodate a round bottom wok on the custom wok grate. Its circular design fits snugly around the burner so that heat is quickly and evenly distributed, so you can enjoy delicious stir fried food. The custom wok grate is included with purchase.
- Temperature Probe
Take the guesswork out of cooking meat and poultry. A built-in probe allows you to monitor the temperature so you never have to guess whether your meats and poultry are cooked properly. Monitor cooking progress without opening the oven door and releasing heat.
- Grate Indicator Marks
Grate marks indicate optimal pot placement for the best cooking performance.
- Premium Slide-in Design
- Dual-Fuel Range
- Flex Duo™ Technology – Large 5.8 cu. ft.Convection Oven Splits into Two Cavities with a Removable Smart Divider (2.4 cu. ft. upper oven/3.3 cu. ft. lower oven)
- True Convection Oven
- Full Touch Controls with Guiding Light System
- 61K BTU Total Power, including a 22K BTU Dual-Power and a 5K BTU Simmer Burner
- 5 Gas Burners
- Right Front: Dual 22K BTU
- Left Front: 15K BTU
- Right Rear: 5K BTU
- Left Rear: 9.5K BTU
- Center Rear: 9.5K BTU (Oval)
- Reversible Griddle and Wok Grate Included
- Continuous Matte Black Grates
- Warming Drawer
- SteamQuick™ (20 min. oven cleaning) and Self Clean
- Auto Oven Light
- Custom Cook
- Delay Start
- Kitchen Timer
- Sabbath Mode
- Child Safety Lock
- Gas cooktop for precision, electric oven for faster and more even cooking.
- Samsung’s first combination gas cooktop and electric oven.1
- True Convection electric oven heats evenly for superior baking, warming and broiling.
- Gas burners offer even, precise heating.
- *Requires both a gas line and a 220V electric line.
Flex Duo™ Oven
- Cooks two dishes at two different temperatures simultaneously.
- Removable Smart Divider splits oven into two separate cavities with independent temperature controls.
- Smaller oven for everyday use; larger oven for holiday feasts.
- Virtually no transfer of smell or taste from dish to dish.
22K BTU True Dual Power Burner
- The most powerful and precise heating available.
- Flexible burner offers two independent heating elements with power ranging from 22K to 5K BTU.
- Quickly goes from a high heat to a true simmer for intense and even cooking.
- Cook food faster with 22K BTU.
- *10% stronger than any competitor model in its class; best in market vs. 20K BTU competitors.
- Access two ovens at once with the unique hinged design.
- Choose one door or two with just the push of a button.
- No more wasted energy; use only the oven space you need.
- Total Power (BTU): 61,000 BTU
- Power Source: 220V
- Stainless Steel Five-Burner Cooktop (BTU)
- Right Front: 22K (Dual)
- Left Front: 15K
- Right Rear: 5K
- Left Rear: 9.5K
- Center (Oval): 9.5K
- True Convection
- Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft.
- Bake: 175°F–550°F
- Variable Broil: Low-High
- Convection Bake: 175°F–550°F
- Convection Roast: 175°F–550°F
- Sabbath Mode
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Height: 36-3/16"
- Depth: 26-7/8"
- Unit: 233.2 lbs
- Shipping: 255.3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One Year Parts and Labor on Refrigerator
- Five Years Parts and Labor on Sealed Refrigeration System Only
- Ten Years Parts and Five (5) Years Labor on Digital Inverter Compressor
- *Compressor, evaporator, condenser, drier, connecting tubing