Nomad Space Gray Pod Pro iPhone And Apple Watch Charger - PODPRO-APPLE-SG-001
The only battery icon battery pack for iPhone and Apple Watch
- 2X full charges for both iPhone and Apple Watch
Pod Pro packs a compact high density 6000mAh lithium ion battery which is enough to charge your iPhone 6 and Apple Watch, twice each. Toss Pod in your pack, and you will have enough power to get through a long weekend.
- No more messy wires
We built a 24cm Lightning cable for your iPhone into Pod Pro, so you don't need to carry an extra Lightning cable.
To install your Apple Watch cable inside Pod Pro.
- Twist Pod Pro’s aluminum top off to reveal USB port
- Plug Apple Watch charging cable into USB port
- Wrap cable around the body and secure Apple Watch charging puck
- Place aluminum top on
- Magnetic design
Pod Pro's anodized aluminum case snaps into place via two powerful magnets on either side, allowing for easy alignment and maintaining a tight grip. This design holds your Apple Watch cable inside, keeping everything clean and organized. The integrated Lightning cable is also held into place by a hidden magnet hiding into Pod Pro when you don't need it, but ready when you are. We love the way this came out. Strong and reliable, while still being easy to use.
- For the love of Apple
We built the Pod Pro to the highest standards. Pod Pro's integrated Lightning cable is MFi certified by Apple for compatibility and safe charging for iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- 6000 mAh high density lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Micro USB (in)
- Apple Lightning (out)
- Type A USB (out)
- Precision stamped and anodized aluminum casing, polycarbonate plastic enclosure
- Dupont Versollan TPE rubber base
- Certification: MFi, CE, FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Charge Inputs: Charges with Micro USB
- Charge Outputs: 5V / 2.1A out for Lightning cable - 5V / .5A out for USB port (for both 1m & 2m versions of Apple Watch magnetic charging cable)
Nomad Pod Pro FAQs:
- Does Pod Pro for Apple Watch come with a charging cable?
Pod Pro does have an integrated Apple Lightning connector to charge your iPhone. It also ships with a Micro USB cable to charge the Pod Pro itself from any standard USB type A port. Pod Pro for Apple Watch is intended to be used with the charging cable that comes with the Apple Watch and does not come with it's own cable for charging the Apple Watch.
- Does Pod Pro for Apple Watch work with both versions of the Apple Watch charging cable?
Yes, Pod for Apple Watch works with both the 1m & 2m variations of the Apple Watch charging cable. It also works with both the plastic and metal version of the cable, though you need to use the included spacer with the metal charging puck.
- How long does Pod Pro for Apple Watch take to charge?
Pod for Apple Watch uses pass through charging when plugged in, meaning it will charge the Watch first and then itself. The Pod itself takes roughly three hours to fully charge depending on the level of input. It's a big battery!
- How many times can Pod Pro charge my iPhone / Apple Watch?
Pod Pro can charge your iPhone 6 and Apple Watch, twice each.
- What makes Pod Pro 'Pro'?
Pod Pro is the most important and complete accessory you could have as an Apple product owner. We've upped the portable battery game by creating an accessory that seamlessly houses your Apple Watch charging cable and includes an integrated Lightning cable. We've got all of your charging needs covered.
- Is the Pod Pro bigger than Pod?
Yes, slightly. Pod Pro measures 98mm (diameter) x 29mm (height), and Pod measures 72mm (diameter) x 25mm (height).
- Is Pod Pro heavier than Pod?
Because Pod Pro is a battery device, it is heavier than Pod. Pod Pro weighs 182g and Pod weighs 132g.
- Does Pod Pro come with a wall plug?
Pod Pro comes with a micro USB cable to recharge it, and does not come with a wall plug.
- Height: 1.14"
- Diameter: 3.85