FlexShopper - Weekly payments as low as $
Average Customer Reviews
What's in the Box:
Need more help?
Like this category?
(based on 60 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Most Liked Positive Review
Works well... With the occasional glitch.
Bought mine a couple weeks ago, works well, the dock connects to my 2 desk monitors easily. My only issue has been sometime the device won't turn on the screen when you wake...Read complete review
Bought mine a couple weeks ago, works well, the dock connects to my 2 desk monitors easily. My only issue has been sometime the device won't turn on the screen when you wake it from sleep(reset required to fix) and the USB charging port on the ac adaptor doesn't work, my phone toggles between charging and not charging rapidly when connected, Microsoft sent a replacement ac charger, but it suffers the same defect. Not sure of it is design or simply defective. All in all the problems don't detract terribly from the use of the device. 4 stars.
Most Liked Negative Review
Bugs, hopefully they get worked out
It's pretty good, but as with a fair amount of windows products, it doesn't live up to the the demo and the promises. 1) Battery: I'm getting about 4-5 hours max,...Read complete review
It's pretty good, but as with a fair amount of windows products, it doesn't live up to the the demo and the promises. 1) Battery: I'm getting about 4-5 hours max, and that's email/web browsing. the claim of 9 hours of video playback has to be a sick joke. 2)Display crashes...i get 3-4 per day. it's an intel driver crash, i've updated but it still happens. 3) Reconnecting to dock: when i unplug to go to a meeting and come back, it rarely fires up both of my external monitors properly. It works about 25% of the time. the other 75%, i have to go into display settings and monkey around to get the desktop extended. sometimes the option isn't even there! On teh plus size, it's light, gorgeous screen, the type pad cover is pretty solid, and it's a true laptop replacement. I just wish it lived up to it's potential.
Subscribe to Reviews
Reviewed by 60 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Back to top
Previous | Next »
(8 of 10 customers found this review helpful)
Device keeps sticking
Comments about Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Silver 256GB i5 Tablet Computer:
I have had a lot of trouble with this laptop as the screen keeps freezing. I have tried many fixes I have read online and none of them work.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Comment on this review
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Great Features, Great Laptop/Tablet
Great Laptop it does everything it needs to do and more! I Love how my friends are jealous because of all the features that come with the surface like the pen for one note and the tablet mode.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
What a great computer/tablet
from Arlington Heights
Was skeptical at first, but very happy to make this purchase
(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
I have always used apple computers and iPads for my personal use. This is my first windows based device. I love it. It has so many great features. I love the various Microsoft apps as well.
Got the device a few weeks back and have had a great time using it. The only problem is the pen isn't as responsive as the ones I had tried in the stores.
Nice powerful tablet
I bought this to replace my iPad and could not be happier. Easy to use, fast, powerful and fun. Setting up the stylus was very difficult but I eventually won after reviewing Microsoft online help. This may replace my desktop!!!!
Won't start up
I've had this surface for a week or so now and it won't start up. Needs a hard start which is a hassle and can't be good for the surface . Not very happy
I bought this a little while ago to replace my surface 3 before I went to college. Not to say that the Surface 3 isn't a great product, I just wanted more power. This is an amazing product with power to spare.
Excellent tablet with full OS
Super fast tablet with full Win 10 Pro OS. Even better when you buy the optional type cover keyboard. With the keyboard, this serves as a very fast, lightweight laptop replacement. People were saying that theirs crashes all the time, but when I initially got it in early April 2016, I just downloaded all the Windows updates and have not had any problems.
I have been an iPad user for years, and when my wife needed a new laptop, she got my Dell. (Yea, I wanted a Surface and needed an excuse.) I am blown away. The screen is really the best part--the resolution, sensitivity to the pen, etc. Floored. Highly recommended.
Fill out the form below to request Better Price for this product.
your next order of $250 or more.