Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Silver Mens Sunglasses - B246-17
Inspired By: Wiki Wiki means hurry quick in Hawaiian. Sometimes one must wiki wiki or you may miss out on all the beauty PolarizedPlus2® lenses can offer!
Frame and Fit
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fit: (eye) 59, (bridge) 17, (temple) 120, 6-base curve
- Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Finish: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Blue Hawaii - Full Sun To Overcast
- Developed as a fashionable option for top-selling styles, Blue Hawaii provides a stylish new look that offers the same amazing color enhancement and clarity as all other Maui Jim lenses. A blue flash mirror coating is applied to the outside surface of our PolarizedPlus2 Neutral Grey lens, which reduces the amount of light that passes through, eliminates glare and boosts color.
- Maui Evolution®
- When you need an everyday lens for your active life, look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Extremely lightweight. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Patented lens treatments bring the world's true colors to life. With the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
- A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Eye: 59
- Bridge: 17
- Height: 42
- Temple: 120
- Base Curve: 6