Pro-Ject Essential II White Turntable - ESSENTIALIIWHT
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF. A new motor control with DC power supply minimizes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Essential II utilizes a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better "plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
*Not compatible with Speed Box S or Speed Box DS.
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed variance: 33: 0,14% 45: 0,25%
- Wow & flutter: 0,12%
- Platter: 300mm MDF with felt mat (0,8kg)
- Main bearing: Stainless steel
- Tonearm: 8,6” aluminium
- Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
- Overhang: 22,0 mm
- Effective tonearmmass: 8,0gr
- Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5,5g (included)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 25 mn (OM5 18 mn recommended)
- Included accessory: Power supply, dust cover
- Power consumption: 4,5 watts
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 13"
- Unit: 8 lbs
- Shipping: 11 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts and Labor