Brunswick Danbury Chestnut And Ebony Billiard Table Package - DAN8-CH-BC-SD-EB
Throughout the years, no game tables have become more recognizable than classic billiard tables or pool table, such as the Brunswick Danbury Chestnut And Ebony Billiard Table Package - DAN8-CH-BC-SD-EB. Brunswick pool tables, are an elegant touch to any game room, while providing a perfect way to engage the family in an activity that creates lifelong memories. When crafting the Brunswick billiard table, graceful lines, solid wood rails, leather pockets, a beautiful chestnut finish, and quality craftsmanship, allow this pool table to offer utmost performance and playability, while lending an air of refinement. Enjoy hours and hours of spirited amusement when you add a Brunswick Danbury Billiard Table to your family room, rec room, or game room.
Pool Table Features
- Constructed to BCA (Billiards Congress of America) standards
- Size: 8’
- 1” three piece slate
- Brunswick Certified.
- Brunswick slate is diamond honed, precision machined and leveled to within 1/100 of an inch.
- Cabinet: Camphor burl inlays with a double arch
- Finish: Chestnut
- Leg Style: Ball & Claw
- Pocket Style: Leather shield steel reinforced pockets are custom stained to match the table
- Rail sights: Diamond Pearlized White
- Baseframe construction (exterior style):
- Made from superior wood material with selected veneered hardwoods.
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance.
- High performance nut plate:
- Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors.
- Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
Woolen Pool Table Cloth
- This fine woolen cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer
- Cloth provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- Exclusive active shearing process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant colored product
- Set of standard balls. Brunswick pocket balls are designed for daily use.
- Four 58" two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Height: 30-1/4"
- Outside Table Dimensions:
- Width: 53-1/2"
- Length: 98-1/2"
- Playing Surface:
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime