JL Audio Weather Proof Bluetooth Controller/Receiver - 91127
Designed for marine and powersports applications, the MBT-CRX streams your favorite tunes from a Bluetooth® equipped (A2DP) device directly to your audio system with volume, track and play/pause functions.
With an IPX6 water resistance rating, this premium wireless audio controller / receiver is engineered to be right at home on the seas or in the back trails, and it’s unobtrusive size makes it the go-to solution for any installation requiring Bluetooth® connectivity and control. Use the stereo pair of RCA outputs to connect to any amplifier or source unit with line-level/auxiliary inputs.
Equipped with Bluetooth® v4.0 and the aptX® codec, the MBT-CRX sends top-quality audio and performance from compatible devices to deliver dynamic, CD-like sound without any cables. With a wireless connection range of up to 35 ft. (11 m), you can conveniently control the connected audio without having to return to your Bluetooth® device for control. This means your device can stay safely tucked-away from the elements.
- Thanks to the MBT-CRX Bluetooth® Audio Controller / Receiver, taking your playlist with you has never been easier or sounded better.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Summary: Secure and convenient wireless connectivity across a wide range of electronic device platforms.
- Detailed Information:
- Inspired by the Danish King, Harald Bluetooth, who unified Denmark and Norway in the 10th century, Bluetooth® wireless technology is used throughout the world today, enabling billions of electronic devices to connect wirelessly. With its uniform specification structure, low power consumption and ease of use, a wide range of Bluetooth® equipped devices are securely connected to each other (a process known as "pairing"), affording them seamless communication and data transfer.
- Bluetooth® is the global standard for wirelessly connecting electronic devices.
- aptX® Audio Coding Technology
- Summary: Bluetooth® streaming audio can now get closer than ever before to CD-quality sound, when using an aptX® enabled streaming device.
- Detailed Information:
- Bluetooth® Core Specifation: Version 4.0 with aptX®
- Current Draw: 48 mA (at idle) / 64 mA (at full output)
- Input Operating Voltage: 8 - 28 VDC
- Fuse Rating: 2A Mini ATC
- Output Voltage: 2V RMS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz (±1dB)
- S/N Ratio: 93 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Connection Range*: Up to 35 ft / 11 m
- Remote Turn-On Output Capacity: 350 mA (max)
- Bluetooth® Profile: A2DP (High-Quality, Stereo Audio)
- Outputs: One Stereo Pair, Low-Level RCA Plugs
*Maximum range is achieved in line-of-sight installations. Actual range will vary based on installation specifics.
- Width: 2.15"
- Height: 2.15"
- Depth: 0.74"
- Mounting Depth: 2.36"
- Mounting Hole Diameter:
- 1.125" (Minimum diameter for mounting with rear of panel access)
- 1.875" (Maximum for front mounting with plate)
*Dimensions exclude optional, square mounting plate.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Year Parts And Labor