Pro-Ject 6Perspex Superpack Acrylic Turntable - 6PERSPEXSUPERPK
The new Perspex DC is constructed using a visually stunning, clear acrylic plinth. Floating above the plinth is a sophisticated sub-chassis system made of corian suspended by three height adjustable opposing magnet fields. Additional features include: a bonded MDF platter with vinyl mat, a threaded record clamp, and adjustable cone feet. A new 9" tonearm, the 9cc Evolution, incorporates a conical carbon fiber arm tube with integrated headshell made of a single piece of carbon fiber and new ultra-rigid bearing assembly to give the customer the ability to use more massive and lower compliant moving coil cartridges. Female chassis mount RCA connectors on the rear panel allow for the use of any single ended interconnect cables. Transparent acrylic with black details.
- Magnet supported sub-chassis decouples platter and tonearm.
- Tonearm bearing comprises inverted hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
- Headshell and conical armtube formed from a single piece of carbon fiber.
- Armtube allows adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- Vertical tracing angle adjustable.
- MDF platter with perimeter belt drive, vinyl playing surface and record clamp.
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic thrust-pad.
- Sorbothane-damped aluminum cones.
- Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution tonearm.
- Nominal speeds 33 / 45 rpm.
- Record clamp included.
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets.
- Dust cover included.
- Transparent acrylic plinth.
- Pro-Ject spirit level supplied.
- SuperPack Includes Sumiko Blue Point Special EVO III and Connect-it Tonearm Cable
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.
- Speed variance: ±0,5%
- Wow and flutter: ±0,06%
- Signal to noise: 73dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 8g
- Effective tonearm length: 9 " (230 mm)
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Power consumption: 2W
- Outboard power supply: 16V/500mA DC, suitable for your country's mains supply
- Height: 7.2"
- Width: 18.11"
- Depth: 14.37"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts and Labor