Klipsch Reference X6i Black In-Ear Headphones - X6I BLK
Taking the next step from our legendary, award-winning R6i in-ear headphones, the Klipsch Reference X6i in-ear headphones are packed with a single high-clarity, full range balanced armature, offering flat frequency response with an incredible fit.
Hear all the nuance and detail without sacrificing long-term comfort.
- Extremely Thin, Remarkably Comfortable
The Klipsch Reference X6i sheds size in the most important area—overall thickness. The thin design follows the oval contour of your ear and sits naturally inside the ear canal. Their minimal size is reflected in their design and proves comfortable for hours of use.
- High Clarity Balanced Armature
Klipsch's custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
- Die-Cast Zinc And Co-Molded Elastomer Housing
X6i's minimal design combines sturdy die-cast zinc for the front housing, optimally weighted to stay put inside your ear canal. The high quality and durable rear housing is built from co-molded elastomer, a two-layer design with a rigid inner layer for support and a soft-touch pliable outer layer for comfort.
- Patented Oval Ear Tips
Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
- Advanced Three-Button Mic And Remote
Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- Style: In-Ear
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-19kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Driver Design: Full range balanced armature
- Driver Components: KG-723 Balanced Armature
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Mic/Remote: mic+3-button remote
- Input Connections: 3.5 mm
- Colors: Black
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor